Hello there, and here’s an example of how I feel about them

Hi all, used to lurk years ago at Chimpout, and r/niggers and coontown, and felt it time to start posting.

Eve Green, a pale English/French hottie actress (I refuse to call them all “actors” am not towing that line), who seems to have her movie and tv contracts modified so that she appears nude in at least a few scenes, is in a new series that started today on Appletv+. Well, I’m ten minutes in and in a scene at her home, some gorilla ‘groid in a suit walks in and they kiss. (They live together with his niglet daughter. ) That’s it, I’m out, before they show them going at it, because Eva always shows her goods, so that will happen. A French/English co-production, I’ve noticed that niggers are sprinkled liberally throughout their shows now, in numbers way beyond the statistics of the amount living in either country, in a feeble attempt to normalize the invasion. Also, they’re put in ridiculous positions of authority, that their walnut-sized brains could never achieve in the real world.

G

Greasemonkey

Hi all, used to lurk years ago at Chimpout, and r/niggers and coontown, and felt it time to start posting.

Eve Green, a pale English/French hottie actress (I refuse to call them all “actors” am not towing that line), who seems to have her movie and tv contracts modified so that she appears nude in at least a few scenes, is in a new series that started today on Appletv+. Well, I’m ten minutes in and in a scene at her home, some gorilla ‘groid in a suit walks in and they kiss. (They live together with his niglet daughter. ) That’s it, I’m out, before they show them going at it, because Eva always shows her goods, so that will happen. A French/English co-production, I’ve noticed that niggers are sprinkled liberally throughout their shows now, in numbers way beyond the statistics of the amount living in either country, in a feeble attempt to normalize the invasion. Also, they’re put in ridiculous positions of authority, that their walnut-sized brains could never achieve in the real world.
Welcome although your membership name is a tad generous I I'm thinking more peanut.

Don’t get me started on fake tv niggers. So tiresome

I’ve noticed that niggers are sprinkled liberally throughout their shows now, in numbers way beyond the statistics of the amount living in either country, in a feeble attempt to normalize the invasion.

Well said::thumbsup:

Welcome Aboard.

Welcome!

Big money is an enemy of truth, because it's an enemy of Mankind posing as philanthropy. So you will be poisoned over all mass media, all things that involve big money, big tech etc. and they exclude every competition, just like they systematically censor search results in the search engines. They've decided to drown us in animated fecal matter aka niggers invade everything. They love to use niggers in audio-visual things because they are experts in manipulation and it's essential for their brainwashing. Society wouldn't be so destroyed like today if there weren't movies and series like Roots, and nigger would be shown like they really are. Instead niggers are being glorified and made to be "equals" which puts humans in a state of psychotic schizophrenia. Best thing to do is to avoid all mass media and to never believe the current hype.

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member

Eve Green, a pale English/French hottie actress (I refuse to call them all “actors” am not towing that line), who seems to have her movie and tv contracts modified so that she appears nude in at least a few scenes, is in a new series that started today on Appletv+. Well, I’m ten minutes in and in a scene at her home, some gorilla ‘groid in a suit walks in and they kiss. (They live together with his niglet daughter. ) That’s it, I’m out

Shit, know the feeling. A reality show I watched had a female housemate who I thought was cute went to a nightclub, found no guys to kiss, so she kisses the blackest fucking nigger there, and says he was "quite fit" Well, shit....

Good to have you here

Welcome!

Big money is an enemy of truth, because it's an enemy of Mankind posing as philanthropy. So you will be poisoned over all mass media, all things that involve big money, big tech etc. and they exclude every competition, just like they systematically censor search results in the search engines. They've decided to drown us in animated fecal matter aka niggers invade everything. They love to use niggers in audio-visual things because they are experts in manipulation and it's essential for their brainwashing. Society wouldn't be so destroyed like today if there weren't movies and series like Roots, and nigger would be shown like they really are. Instead niggers are being glorified and made to be "equals" which puts humans in a state of psychotic schizophrenia. Best thing to do is to avoid all mass media and to never believe the current hype.
Big money is an enemy of truth, because it's an enemy of Mankind posing as philanthropy.:thumbsup:

Instead niggers are being glorified and made to be "equals" which puts humans in a state of psychotic schizophrenia. Best thing to do is to avoid all mass media and to never believe the current hype.:thumbsup:

Well said::thumbsup:

s-l500.jpg