hello. Pakistani American Muslim here, hows it going?

W

Wild Nigga

Welcome.
And don't forget about spreading the truth about the niggers to every conscious person you meet.
Tell your family, relatives etc. about the woke establishment and its lies.
Don't sleep and spread the word.

ThePakMan-G

Welcome.
And don't forget about spreading the truth about the niggers to every conscious person you meet.
Tell your family, relatives etc. about the woke establishment and its lies.
Don't sleep and spread the word.

Hating Niggers helps Muslims get granted Jannah I assure you lol

Y

YtheRabbit

Hating Niggers helps Muslims get granted Jannah I assure you lol
I introduced GM to curries in fact that's what we had on our first date, I had a Madras and she had chicken balti but since then she goes for hotter curries, our Sikh friend Priya taught her how to make various Indian dishes, we both are foodies and try most things. Before covid struck we had two weeks in Kerala and I was in Asian food heaven when I die I don't know if I want to haunt an Indian restaurant or a ladies changing room, tough decision.

hisdivineshadow1972

It is good to see that it's not just American Caucasians in here. I've never despised any race like I despise niggers. You can travel the entire world, and out of every race, creed, religion, or whatever.... You will always discover that the nigger is the laziest, most violent, less cultured, untrustworthy creature under the sun. Asians are known for being industrious and intelligent. Hispanics for strong sense of family and work ethic. But niggers? They are known for crime, laziness, stealing everything, loud shouting and grunting like apes, and shirking their offspring. The planet needs to spin them right off and just leave the rest of us here.

Y

YtheRabbit

It is good to see that it's not just American Caucasians in here. I've never despised any race like I despise niggers. You can travel the entire world, and out of every race, creed, religion, or whatever.... You will always discover that the nigger is the laziest, most violent, less cultured, untrustworthy creature under the sun. Asians are known for being industrious and intelligent. Hispanics for strong sense of family and work ethic. But niggers? They are known for crime, laziness, stealing everything, loud shouting and grunting like apes, and shirking their offspring. The planet needs to spin them right off and just leave the rest of us here.
I'm definitely Caucasian but not American I'm just married to one.

Y

YtheRabbit

American just a nationality. We are all whites. Borders are necessary but they don't really define us. It our blood, our cultures. Our beliefs that binds us.
This is true and most White Americans are from European stock, GM is of German/Czech heritage but she's a Texan through and through. American is vast and just the White population varies from state to state and the UK is just the same on a smaller state, taking Yorkshire alone the accents vary dramatically from North to South to a point that I can hardly understand what half of them say and nip over the border into Lancashire and its different again literally 40 miles can make all the difference and everyone is partisan, the Scots and Welsh hate the English and even the Cornish want separatism, there is no strength in a divided nation or continent for that matter White people need to wake up and realise we are under attack, an undeclared war has started and our way of life is under threat.

ThePakMan-G

This is true and most White Americans are from European stock, GM is of German/Czech heritage but she's a Texan through and through. American is vast and just the White population varies from state to state and the UK is just the same on a smaller state, taking Yorkshire alone the accents vary dramatically from North to South to a point that I can hardly understand what half of them say and nip over the border into Lancashire and its different again literally 40 miles can make all the difference and everyone is partisan, the Scots and Welsh hate the English and even the Cornish want separatism, there is no strength in a divided nation or continent for that matter White people need to wake up and realise we are under attack, an undeclared war has started and our way of life is under threat.
I'm not White but I am Caucusoid haha.

ThePakMan-G

Not to mention, ugly