Have you noticed how much queers and transgenders act like niggers?

Bongo Sambo

It's the same type of anger and bullying. Then when they get caught, it's all "Ah dindu nuttin" or "it's someone else's fault ."

It's like they took a chapter out of the 1960s best-selling book: HOW TO BE A NIGGER by esteemed Afro-studies professor Isa Whitecunt.

A couple of chicks were in the bathroom in an Oklahoma high school when this happened:

The student victim, labeled as "V" on the redacted report, told police she was speaking with friends in the girls' bathroom when student "A" approached her with a question. After telling "A" she didn't want to speak with her and why, "A" became angry and asked her if she "wanted to fight" before hitting her in the face. The alleged assailant continued to hit, kick and pull student "V's" hair.

"V" told police the strength of "A"'s punch left her unable to fight back. One friend reported they tried to help, but they were also struck in the face twice. A witness said they worried about their friend because the assailant was "a man."

The victim had injuries to her "eye, face and head with a possible concussion."

The trannie was charged with single counts of disorderly conduct and assault and battery.

But then the trannie's mother chirps in and claims

her child suffered "a lot of mental and emotional abuse" and blamed one of the victims for bullying her child for being transgender recently.

Welcome to 21st Century America where no one is guilty except you and me.

G

Greasemonkey

The LGBTQWERTY+ brigade are becoming more and more militant, I have a couple of friends who are lesbians but they aren't the loud aggressive type with short cropped multi coloured hair, tattoos and piercings. There's factions in the qwerty+ brigade, lesbians and gays are prejudice against transgender people and everyone of them is shouting about rights, as far as I'm concerned you are either born Male or Female and your sexual preferences don't change that and having your genitals altered does not grow you a pair of ovaries or balls for that matter you are still genetically the same sex you were when you were born.

Until it was politically decided otherwise and imposed through laws and censorship, it was common scientific knowledge and universal common sense in nearly every human society that all sexual deviants are nutcases and have mental problems of various degrees, complexity and composition. Even demonic possession when you mix the religious beliefs into it; nearly all religions condemn sexual deviances and sexual misbehavior is explicitly condemned even in "tolerant" religions like Buddhism contrary to everything the new agers may believe...

Most of the deviants are delusional, have severe mental problems because they were abused as children themselves, etc. pp. Obviously some have problems to manage their impulses or they wouldn't be so promiscuous. They must be extremely stupid or brain damaged to not understand that their life style will come with risks. Many are manipulative and predatory, notorious liars and things like that, have kleptomania and other "side effects" aspects that overlap with their "main deviancy"; when you have murderers and cannibals among the deviants, the sexual part may start losing it's significance but it's also a fundamental part of the rest. They are ruthless cruel predators if they try to impose their homosexuality on others (or what peculiar deviance they have), when they groom children with the egoistic intent to have more potential sexual partners just for themselves, instead of letting the children develop their own (natural) sexuality at maturity. I don't condemn anyone for being gay, having some hormonal imbalance or harming themselves; but there are a few red lines they shouldn't cross because of mutual respect and the natural duty to keep the peace.

The gayliens also want to destroy the children, because they they will also have broken adults. Slaves and sextoys they see and want.

Not only are they slaves to their drives, they want to make everyone else a slave of them too. For egoistic reasons, not minding one second about what that slavery will ultimately cost us all. Just ruthless and sick. Gaylien invaders.
🌈👽

Until it was politically decided otherwise and imposed through laws and censorship, it was common scientific knowledge and universal common sense in nearly every human society that all sexual deviants are nutcases and have mental problems of various degrees, complexity and composition. Even demonic possession when you mix the religious beliefs into it; nearly all religions condemn sexual deviances and sexual misbehavior is explicitly condemned even in "tolerant" religions like Buddhism contrary to everything the new agers may believe...

Most of the deviants are delusional, have severe mental problems because they were abused as children themselves, etc. pp. Obviously some have problems to manage their impulses or they wouldn't be so promiscuous. They must be extremely stupid or brain damaged to not understand that their life style will come with risks. Many are manipulative and predatory, notorious liars and things like that, have kleptomania and other "side effects" aspects that overlap with their "main deviancy"; when you have murderers and cannibals among the deviants, the sexual part may start losing it's significance but it's also a fundamental part of the rest. They are ruthless cruel predators if they try to impose their homosexuality on others (or what peculiar deviance they have), when they groom children with the egoistic intent to have more potential sexual partners just for themselves, instead of letting the children develop their own (natural) sexuality at maturity. I don't condemn anyone for being gay, having some hormonal imbalance or harming themselves; but there are a few red lines they shouldn't cross because of mutual respect and the natural duty to keep the peace.

The gayliens also want to destroy the children, because they they will also have broken adults. Slaves and sextoys they see and want.

Not only are they slaves to their drives, they want to make everyone else a slave of them too. For egoistic reasons, not minding one second about what that slavery will ultimately cost us all. Just ruthless and sick. Gaylien invaders.
🌈👽
Most of the deviants are delusional, have severe mental problems

Well said::thumbsup:

Just like niggers who believe their ancestors started civilization, they invented so many things which we still benefit from and they use to fly on magic carpets.

AAPI Free Speech

Niggers have taught the youth how to be manipulators, liars, thieves, booty bandits, and all kinds of unholy sins. They are demons cursed by God, and Children of Ham.

PRIDE: We was kangz n shieet. BOO HOO! My ancestors were slaves (Cry me a river bozo.)

GREED: Gibsmedat!

LUST: Muh dick!

ENVY: You know dindus ENVY Asians like no other race.

GLUTTONY: Go to any major city's DMV and look at the 300lbs sows there.

WRATH: Asian hate. Black on Black crimes.

SLOTH: Sigh...this one is too easy.

It's the same type of anger and bullying. Then when they get caught, it's all "Ah dindu nuttin" or "it's someone else's fault ."

It's like they took a chapter out of the 1960s best-selling book: HOW TO BE A NIGGER by esteemed Afro-studies professor Isa Whitecunt.

A couple of chicks were in the bathroom in an Oklahoma high school when this happened:

The trannie was charged with single counts of disorderly conduct and assault and battery.

Yep, they are the same. Fags really started the civil rights, niggers are too dumb and violent to achieve anything politically.

200213-ernestine-eckstein-se-1250p.jpg

Black lesbian activist Ernestine Eckstein participating in a gay rights protest outside the White House in 1965.

Niggers have taught the youth how to be manipulators, liars, thieves, booty bandits, and all kinds of unholy sins. They are demons cursed by God, and Children of Ham.

PRIDE: We was kangz n shieet. BOO HOO! My ancestors were slaves (Cry me a river bozo.)

Niggers practice satanic voodoo, they are pure evil.

Yep, and the "Ham" part is also the most holy side of them, too, in case they really do have something to do with him (which I believe to be untrue). Ham was a homo sapiens. This is rather a biologic necessity. Niggers obviously mated with the so called pre-Adamic races if they are not one of them, this may have happened even long before the flood, so that they are more related to Cain (potentially) than Ham or Noah. Cain also mated with pre-Adamic women after he murdered his brother. Their DNA shows they have unknown animal ancestors and they are very distant from us no matter the human ethnicity. They don't have "Neaderthal DNA". Perhaps Noah had also a couple of nigs in the hold together with the apes, monkeys, spiders, scorpions and snakes.... :nuffins: Niggers may be related to Cain if they have any human ancestry, or they have no human ancestry at all (which would be supported by the fact they have no Neanderthal-Denisovan DNA.)

Yep, and the "Ham" part is also the most holy side of them, too, in case they really do have something to do with him (which I believe to be untrue). Ham was a homo sapiens. This is rather a biologic necessity. Niggers obviously mated with the so called pre-Adamic races if they are not one of them, this may have happened even long before the flood, so that they are more related to Cain (potentially) than Ham or Noah. Cain also mated with pre-Adamic women after he murdered his brother. Their DNA shows they have unknown animal ancestors and they are very distant from us no matter the human ethnicity. They don't have "Neaderthal DNA". Perhaps Noah had also a couple of nigs in the hold together with the apes, monkeys, spiders, scorpions and snakes.... :nuffins: Niggers may be related to Cain if they have any human ancestry, or they have no human ancestry at all (which would be supported by the fact they have no Neanderthal-Denisovan DNA.)
Niggers may be related to Cain if they have any human ancestry,

There's ample evidence on this site and news channels niggers are descendants of Cain and Satan.
Most of them act and look evil. Furthermore, they use racism to gain, however whenever they gather they rip each other apart.

A man in his 20s was stabbed outside an afrobeats concert at London's O2 Academy in Brixton on Sunday night.

Police officers and an ambulance rushed to Stockwell Road, Lambeth, at around 9.40pm to reports that a young man had been stabbed outside the venue where Naira Marley was playing.

The victim's wound was not said to be life-threatening and the concert was allowed to go ahead.

Without human police nigger goodification would have been a few hundred.

24222982-7959401-image-a-37_1580688756757.jpg

sandra

The LGBTQWERTY+ brigade are becoming more and more militant, I have a couple of friends who are lesbians but they aren't the loud aggressive type with short cropped multi coloured hair, tattoos and piercings. There's factions in the qwerty+ brigade, lesbians and gays are prejudice against transgender people and everyone of them is shouting about rights, as far as I'm concerned you are either born Male or Female and your sexual preferences don't change that and having your genitals altered does not grow you a pair of ovaries or balls for that matter you are still genetically the same sex you were when you were born.
I avoid them.

So only contact with queers is maybe a public transaction

The best thing to do is put all these Niggers, queers and transgenders on one Island with a fence around it, away from normal humans and let them all get on with it.

Bongo Sambo

Until it was politically decided otherwise and imposed through laws and censorship, it was common scientific knowledge and universal common sense in nearly every human society that all sexual deviants are nutcases and have mental problems of various degrees, complexity and composition.

And technically, I would argue it still is in the US. The science never changed.

The only reason faggotry and other perversions are no longer considered DIEASES OF THE MIND is because the American Psychiatric Association took a vote and decided to remove them from their Diagnostic Manual. As I remember, they barely had a quorum and it was a very close vote. Had all members attended and voted their conscience, faggotry would still be classified as a mental illness.

There was no "science" behind the decision. It was all fear and intimidation. The change came after a campaign of terror launched by the Fag Political Lobby (which learned its lessons from the Nigger Political Lobby).

You can still find discussion of it on the internet but most are pro-fag. Most of the stories of threats, intimidation and violence have been Memory Holed.

Vilenog

I take joy in these freaks tearing each other to pieces, I’m finding great pleasure in dyke feminazis having their oppression war with tranny freaks. Let them both bullshit the world at how much more oppressed one group is over the other, it’s laughable that these weak pieces of shit are holding the West to ransom for more special rights.