Florida cRapper burns dollar bills to celebrate record deal, manager chimps out

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
niggers.jpg:traybat:
Officers responding to the shooting learned from witnesses that someone had rented a suite at 995 Orange Ave. to host a party for 20 people. But more people showed up because there was free alcohol and food, witnesses told police.

Jaron "Jay Jewelz" Smith, 32, was outside burning money because he was excited that he just signed a record deal and had received 1 million views on Instagram.
obama_money.gif Getting a record deal means you can instantly blow everything on drugs, hookers, and chicken, or literally burn it. Of course then you won't have money to produce the record, but that's not important. Only the now......

The suspect, Robert Blue, 27, of Port Orange, who witnesses described as a music manager, saw Smith burning the money and asked him why he was doing it. Smith and Blue got into an argument.
:argue:

Smith challenged Blue to a fight, police said. At this point, Blue took out a firearm and pointed it at Smith, who in turn sprayed Blue with pepper spray before punching him in the face, an affidavit shows.

Detectives said Blue then shot Smith until the magazine was emptied.
Oops! Niggers may be tolerant to pepper spray and tasers as a natural adaption to repeated exposure. :lol:

Will

Trustee
View attachment 30063:traybat:

View attachment 30064 Getting a record deal means you can instantly blow everything on drugs, hookers, and chicken, or literally burn it. Of course then you won't have money to produce the record, but that's not important. Only the now......

Oops! Niggers may be tolerant to pepper spray and tasers as a natural adaption to repeated exposure. :lol:

Burning Money!...What a dumb Coon..Now he is 6 feet under.

View attachment 30064 Getting a record deal means you can instantly blow everything on drugs, hookers, and chicken, or literally burn it. Of course then you won't have money to produce the record, but that's not important. Only the now......

Blue saw Smith burning the money and asked him why he was doing it. Smith and Blue got into an argument :chimp: during which Blue shot Smith, police said.

Yep, the chimp found out the hard way how record companies operate.
A record deal is really a loan to make a record company a profit, dumb nigger :nosepick:

iStock-467572747.jpg

Will

Trustee

The Richest Rapper in Heaven.

Attachments

• root-of-evil.gif
    root-of-evil.gif
    492.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Seeing a nigger "achieve their dreams" and then be immediately gunned down is one of the funniest, best forms of karmic irony the universe can deliver. Imagine how many people that nigger cRapper has harmed in his life.

They say nothing smells worse than a nigger... Except a dead nigger!
Seeing a nigger "achieve their dreams" and then be immediately gunned down is one of the funniest, best forms of karmic irony the universe can deliver.

Brilliant post, well said::thumbsup:

From a Christian point of view, I believe it's divine intervention. Some humans can sleep safely at night because this black bastard demonic cRapper is no longer around to spread its evil messages to vile crimteenapers.

TYPICAL WEED SMOKING ADDICTED TO KFC LOW IQ UGLY DRY BOOTLIPS cRAP NOISE CRIMTEENAPERS.

KYKGVTARFVDA7LKKSRBYGZHMSA.png

Last edited:

NiggersAreNotHuman

Official Nigger Hater Contest Winner
Seeing a nigger "achieve their dreams" and then be immediately gunned down is one of the funniest, best forms of karmic irony the universe can deliver.

Brilliant post, well said::thumbsup:

From a Christian point of view, I believe it's divine intervention. Some humans can sleep safely at night because this black bastard demonic cRapper is no longer around to spread its evil messages to vile crimteenapers.

TYPICAL WEED SMOKING ADDICTED TO KFC LOW IQ UGLY DRY BOOTLIPS cRAP NOISE CRIMTEENAPERS.

KYKGVTARFVDA7LKKSRBYGZHMSA.png

I didn't grow up with religion in the household, and neither of my parents practiced it; but I can say with certainty that if there is a God, he has a great sense of humor. Stuff like this never gets old. You could tell me in 40 years that a nigger died doing something stupid and I'd just laugh and smile. Some things never change!