Electric cars are combustion after all!

Gul Dukat

Riot Control
Staff member
I can only hope they will electrocute the fuck out of themselves.

All the virtue signaling male Karens that buy these don't realize they're really oil or coal powered.

1650065724778.png

Wow. "Ready for take off". This sounds like a jet engine, F16 taking off from a carrier or like a rocket at cape canaveral. :lmao:

btw I think the car has to be on the road for around 8 years for 8 hours a day (or so) to be as "carbon neutral" as a normal car that would travel the same amount with gas in it's tank. Normal cars do not waste as many resources during production.

Gul Dukat

Riot Control
Staff member
The truck was like 'screw this I'm leaving' and the resulting fire took out the other car as well.
What happens when an electric car catches fire in a parkade?

New Minority

Trustee
Look at all those emissions! Good for the environment. I can't wait for these to be mandated so mine can burn like this.

Gul - There are a bunch of lakes and aquafers in Ontario that are ruined and heavily contaminated from battery plants and solar cell manufacturing, in the US, they do it in remote areas. It makes far more pollution to make the components than the usage of 1 gas vehicle in a decade.
France has a huge problem with electric car "Waste" or old electric cars that are junked which now constitutes 7% of vehicles sold, and by the way they drive they will be wrecked in under 5 years.

Even the most left wing, communist, Anti American news outlet has pointed out the upcoming environmental disaster coming.

On a side note, I live in hotels most of the year due to business, and for about 2 years, I see the same guy spending about an hour a day at a charging station, so I asked what is the mileage range of the car. He said about 50 in town, 100 on highway. Tesla claims 250 miles. The charging station is supposed to take about 15 minutes, but in reality, it takes about 45 minutes to an hour for a quick charge. To do a full dwell charge (like a car battery) takes about 12 - 16 hours or more (not the 10 claimed). He would sell it, but would lose too much in depreciation.

Also, the electric doesn't magically appear, it has to be generated. So without thorium fusion (which uranium was favored, as the source can become weaponized in the 1940s - Thorium doesn't produce waste, is highly abundant, and core reaction cannot go critical), there isn't a clean energy option. So we have to use fossil fuels.
Wind turbines are decimating migratory bird populations and all vanes have stress cracks, do not pay more than 30% return and use tons of resources to make and maintain. an interesting article: https://www.masterresource.org/droz-john-awed/21-bad-things-wind-power-3-reasons-why/

Since I travel a lot, I see a lot of wrecks as well, in an electric car, I see acid vapor injuries and fires aside from impact trauma. Gas is far safer.

My father got a PRIUS and wanted me to go somewhere with him in it, I refused, not due to being a hybrid, but for the acronym that the name stands for - P.enis R.emoval I.s U.sually S.tandard. For some unknown reason he sold it shortly after.

Plus hybrids and electric cars produce SMUG. As covered in
Smug Alert!
South Park: Season 10, Episode 2

numbdigger

Never understood the hate for EVs and PHEVs, having a car that you can "refuel" at home instead of some nigger and traffic infested gas station was always a plus for me.

UK Darkie Destroyer

Riot Control
Staff member
When I first heard of EVs they were hybrid. Gas and electric.
What a good idea.
Bit like a diesel electric submarine I thought.
Run on electric then when the battery is flat switch to gas and simply let the battery recharge from the engine as in regular cars.

Why isn't this happening ?

New Minority

Trustee
What people don't see is how the materials are mined, the processing of the materials, plus the disposal of the EV vehicles. They just feel smug in the bs "Doing their part for the environment" during the the time the vehicle operates. Look up what what is entailed to make the batteries, and follow the money trail. You will see it is a bunch of bullcrap in environmentally friendliness. Plus the other crap of wind turbines, take a walk under and around a wind farm, I've seen countless birds knocked 1/4 mile way including falcons and hawks. There aren't anymore eagles here now. These birds also feed on carrion , but when they go to feed on the carcasses, they fall into the same demise as their avian cousins. Speaking of windfarms, no one seed that 3rd world countries are having mass deforestation make this "GREEN ENERGY".

New Minority

Trustee
Now their making hydrogen fuel cell cars, wait till Tyrone smashes into one of those at 100mph in an Apescalade. BOOM!
<Their post of the domino effect car burning>

All valid points!! And to charge this in the garage while your family is sleeping?
No one looks ate the massive strip mining, ecar junkyards, pollution caused making and disposing of batteries and waste.

These are not good for the enviroment, your health much less your family while recharging or if you get in a wreck.

New Minority

Trustee
If you drive a gas powered car, don't worry, you will not be left out when it comes to random fires- the newest refrigerant is R-454b and flammable!!