Another stupid rims pic

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Saw on FB, the guys who did this are getting ROASTED. Some guy said I looked, and it stole my shoes.

350491671_823280499474915_24994187216956239_n.jpg

G

Greasemonkey

Pooping & farting at amplified levels is something I hear everyday especially the farting.

UK Darkie Destroyer

Riot Control
Staff member
Not a car but once I saw an old style moped like from the 80s at car boot sale as a kid, there were a few women walking away saying 'disgusting' vile' and 'they should be ashamed'
When I got past the crowd to get a full look at the bike and the two grinning guys selling it it had tampons stuck all over it, red paint drips and 'go with the flow' don't lose your rag' and the seat was bright red.

After seeing that da shit hooptie that memory came flooding back. So funny, really pissed off those women.

G

Greasemonkey

Not a car but once I saw an old style moped like from the 80s at car boot sale as a kid, there were a few women walking away saying 'disgusting' vile' and 'they should be ashamed'
When I got past the crowd to get a full look at the bike and the two grinning guys selling it it had tampons stuck all over it, red paint drips and 'go with the flow' don't lose your rag' and the seat was bright red.

After seeing that da shit hooptie that memory came flooding back. So funny, really pissed off those women.
I wouldn't be surprised if you Tamponed with that moped.

Thunderbird88

At least you can always tell if a vehicle is owned by a nigger by looking at the "rims". If not by the so-called "rims", then by the loud cRap music blasting from the vehicle, which sounds like someone sitting on a toilet and pooping & farting at an amplified level.
The interior too. A lot of fake fur, shag and velvet.

Dikembe

Good grief, these niggermobiles with rims that are worth ten times more than the car they are on make me puke.