AI art generator

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
Here is a free artificial intelligence art generator. I told it to draw an angry black person.

8-oWUZBnK2PwQfEuf.png

1671913135728.png

Last edited:
That's impressive. It even took the Saint Floyd clouds sky background, so to say :)

I have to try it out but apparently I need to buy some credits or my browser doesn't work right... I'll have to figure that out. I click on create but nothing happens... probably I am doing something wrong. Registration necessary?

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
That's impressive. It even took the Saint Floyd clouds sky background, so to say :)

I have to try it out but apparently I need to buy some credits or my browser doesn't work right... I'll have to figure that out. I click on create but nothing happens... probably I am doing something wrong. Registration necessary?

You can have up to five free images per day. It can take 1-15 minutes for your free image to appear. Just check back on that window every minute or so and it will suddenly be there.

Wow. The AI noticed I am using "private bowser" so it wouldn't let me do it without premium account. Switched into a "public" window and now it works in the background...

8-msfIHSkThM4FfpN.png

Getting lectured about missing presents. I intended it to be differently. Apparently this Santa took the presents for himself!

Can't blame everything on Tyrone this time :nuffins:

Another Claude Monet, "Mostly peaceful..." + Saint Floyd :)

He's missing due to sick leave but the rest worked, it seems 3/4 of the rioters are mostly peaceful, cops have their face shields up - yet :)

1671983911513.png

Here is some sort of an anomaly.

The AI made a flower with a butterfly out of a banana held by dancing floyd, in hell. I expected Tupac to be more in the background, but he's the only "right" thing there. Weird vision of hell, distorted by the strong aura of Saint Floyd. I suppose the data sources for the AI are mostly mainstream fake news or how else can it be...

Hotpot (1).png

G

Greasemonkey

Wow. The AI noticed I am using "private bowser" so it wouldn't let me do it without premium account. Switched into a "public" window and now it works in the background...

8-msfIHSkThM4FfpN.png

Getting lectured about missing presents. I intended it to be differently. Apparently this Santa took the presents for himself!

Can't blame everything on Tyrone this time :nuffins:
Why not?