Adorable little girl goes viral dancing at Disney.

Little Princess Steals the Show!!...Nigger loving Comments on Youtube.

Priscilla Jimenez
-That is so cute. She brought the character to life!

Genie
-She’s adorable. This just makes me smile.

mr bezo
-Special little queen gifted to earth from heaven

Wow, big deal, just the leftist nigger lovers once again lying to us about their pets. Most niggers are pure vicious violent beasts.

Reality.

ten-year-girl-arrest-shooting-florida-comp-1-1.jpg

A 10-year-old Florida girl shot and killed a woman who had gotten into a fight with her mother on Memorial Day, authorities said.

The girl and her mother, Lakrisha Isaac, 31, were taken into custody following the fatal shooting of their neighbor, 41-year-old Lashun Rodgers, Monday night outside an apartment complex, according to the Orlando Police Department.

Neighbors reported that Rodgers was grilling outside her unit at Jernigan Gardens Apartments on Mercy Drive at around 11:45 p.m. Monday when Isaac, who they claimed was drunk, walked up to the woman and slapped her, according to the station WIFR.

Rodgers slapped Isaac back, and the two women began fighting. At one point, police said Isaac handed her daughter a bag that contained a gun.

BLM???:rofllg:

Priscilla Jimenez

Genie

mr bezo

Gawwd that video was vomit inducing. that lil sprogs “dancing”was some kinda african tribal voodoo sht . The yt comments and the news commentary was so kissy ass 😫

Vilenog

Wow, big deal, just the leftist nigger lovers once again lying to us about their pets. Most niggers are pure vicious violent beasts.

Reality.

A 10-year-old Florida girl shot and killed a woman who had gotten into a fight with her mother on Memorial Day, authorities said.

The girl and her mother, Lakrisha Isaac, 31, were taken into custody following the fatal shooting of their neighbor, 41-year-old Lashun Rodgers, Monday night outside an apartment complex, according to the Orlando Police Department.

Neighbors reported that Rodgers was grilling outside her unit at Jernigan Gardens Apartments on Mercy Drive at around 11:45 p.m. Monday when Isaac, who they claimed was drunk, walked up to the woman and slapped her, according to the station WIFR.

Rodgers slapped Isaac back, and the two women began fighting. At one point, police said Isaac handed her daughter a bag that contained a gun.

I bet there was weave and false nigger claws all over the ground.🤣

At one point, police said Isaac handed her daughter a bag that contained a gun.

Yeah, I bet she did, with the words, “now yoos shoots dat’s bitch up, you won’t gets any time cause yoos is only ten.”

Niggers are real filth. Evolution’s bottom feeders.

Gibsmedat

Veteran
I bet there was weave and false nigger claws all over the ground.🤣

Yeah, I bet she did, with the words, “now yoos shoots dat’s bitch up, you won’t gets any time cause yoos is only ten.”

Niggers are real filth. Evolution’s bottom feeders.

That story happened about 55 miles from me. But a similar altercation might explain the tumble-weave my employee found this morning in the parking lot. I'll have to review the security camera, but my closing manager didn't report any nigger altercations but if they happened outside or outside of hours he wouldn't know, or shouldn't know.

:evil:

Reality.

Lakrisha Isaac & Lashun Rodgers!..These niggers have weird names.

OuOuAhAh

Priscilla Jimenez

Genie

mr bezo

Disney loves niggers and n fags.. making talentless feral mini-shits think they’re special. Black greatness I guess.. she’ll never do anything better