About me

cheeempout

I'm an Indian-American college student at the University of California. I learnt about you guys when I tried to find the nigger copypastas (understanding the feral nigger)
In high school, I used to see niggers every day. Homeless niggers, druggie niggers, fatass niggers, all types of niggers. But never a good nigger. There was this nigger at church who I thought was homeless but nope, he was just a mannerless nigger. I hate niggers like you wouldn't believe
picrel: niggerwhale street photography lmao

Attachments

• image_2023-03-06_172324435.png
    image_2023-03-06_172324435.png
    529.9 KB · Views: 16
G

Greasemonkey

I'm an Indian-American college student at the University of California. I learnt about you guys when I tried to find the nigger copypastas (understanding the feral nigger)
In high school, I used to see niggers every day. Homeless niggers, druggie niggers, fatass niggers, all types of niggers. But never a good nigger. There was this nigger at church who I thought was homeless but nope, he was just a mannerless nigger. I hate niggers like you wouldn't believe

There probably are some good niggers somewhere but they are well camouflaged and you have to look carefully so it's not really worthwhile. When you say Indian American do you mean indigenous? My friend in Alaska is married to a Sioux lady. Welcome hope you stay and have some fun.

The only good niggers are the very low percentage who live like humans.

Welcome Aboard::thumbsup:

Welcome!
Niggers are different, they lack some fundamental human traits. Things we value they despise or see as a weakness (e.g. kindness). Humans have no direct advantages from interacting with niggers. Only evil people know how to use and abuse them, but that will always happen for nefarious reasons and never anything real good will come out of these things. Niggers and their enablers always cause big big trouble.

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
index.php
OIP.PsCoJ3xCo7VjVBAhzO2o2gHaE7

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Welcome! I see a STRONG uptick of niggers attacking Asian Indians in the U.S., particularly in convience stores