1973 Capri, bronze

Race Realist

Anyone had a Capri?

The V6, bronze mid 70s chocolate color.
th (1).jpg

Last edited:
Racing green.

There were not many of those in the states.
It was actually yellow, the previous owner had it sprayed thank goodness. I bought my Capri back in 1988 for £289 after a shopping trip to a local mall in London to buy the Led Zeppelin IV album. When I got off the bus I noticed it outside second hand car dealership.

1668761482222.png

psycholonewolf

I bought my Capri back in 1988 for £289 after a shopping trip to a local mall in London to buy the Led Zeppelin IV album.
Hey! Led Zeppelin! The greatest rock band of all time. Page and Plant are amazing, but John Bonham was the true star of that band. Some, like me, claim Bonham was the greatest drummer ever. Regardless of where you look or search, Bonham's name will almost always be in the top three of drummers rated. I played drums and some of what Bonham did influenced me while some of what he did was just totally beyond my capabilities. The man was a freaking magician on the drums.

Oh, I think Led Zeppelin III was there best, but that's just my opinion.

Sorry to break from the car talk. Couldn't resist plugging Zeppelin.

Hey! Led Zeppelin! The greatest rock band of all time. Page and Plant are amazing, but John Bonham was the true star of that band. Some, like me, claim Bonham was the greatest drummer ever. Regardless of where you look or search, Bonham's name will almost always be in the top three of drummers rated. I played drums and some of what Bonham did influenced me while some of what he did was just totally beyond my capabilities. The man was a freaking magician on the drums.

Bonham was the true star of that band.

Agreed::thumbsup:

Led Zeppelin split up in 1980 after Bonham's death. The same way the Doors split after Jim Morrisons' death.
Furthermore, a lot of '80s, and early '90s hip hop sampled Bonham's drumming.

Original wiggers...

1668794524490.png

1668794665487.png

G

Greasemonkey

Was that a Ford Zeppelin.