science

1. DaTroothHurtz

The science of nigger behavior

I noticed something growing up. I grew up in the Bronx and my childhood friend is a Black migrant from Africa. He's a master carpenter, has a degree in architecture, and he's a very passive guy. If you heard his vernacular over the phone, you'd think he's some professor. He listens to blues...
  2. C

Blacks can have Florida and call it "New Africa"? This clearly isn't working out sharing a society together in fact its a crime against against us all

The case for racial separation "Multi racial society regarded as abnormal and wrong any more than when two racially related ethnic groups choose to separate instead of mix, because both occurrences are rather frequent in history and do not normally have negative effects to identity (even if...
  3. Scoob

New member Intro

Greetings from Baltimore Maryland, where we're neck deep in dumb knee grows. I'll be posting the sheer stupidity of the black man and show you first hand what happens to a beautiful city full of history and culture when the chimps run rampant. Baltimore city is 51% dumb monkey and 49% other...
  4. J. W. Booth

Yaaaaazz....dem white devils be causing us stupid genetics....

https://odysee.com/@AmericanRenaissance:7/Basic-Facts-About-Race:7