magic niggers

1. Nate Higgerz

Nigger Fatigue Overload

Man, nigger fatigue has been hitting me specially hard today. I’m on a work trip in Nigger York City and am currently watching cable TV for the first time in a long while as I have nothing else to do. Since I don’t have cable TV at home, I am not used to this overdose of nigger commercials and...
  2. Jenkem Jenkins

Magic nigger professor goes on about a whole lotta (dindu) nothing

https://blog.apaonline.org/2018/05/22/the-ugly-truth-of-being-a-black-professor-in-america I tend to peruse the other side here and there, sometimes out of curiosity, for insights into the mind of the magic nigger... But usually for a laugh. This however has a bit of both, as this particular...
  3. Chucktown_Cracker

Even "psychic entities" beez raycis

Not sure if this is the right place or not, but it seemed appropriate since in this case we're talking about literal magic negroes. This may be one of the most hilarious yet eye rolling nigger related takes I've seen on anything. Apparently, even psychic entities don't like niggers! 🤣🤣🤣🤣...
  4. NiggerGeorgeFloyd

Allen West Coonservative Candidate ChimpsOut

Magic nigger, Allen West, darling of a nigger-loving "conservative" movement, is chimping out because his wife was arrested for driving drunk while her grandsprog sat in the back seat. Allen West claims his 'wife' dindu nuffins. TNB :dindu...