coal burner

1. MoonCricketRick

The bitch is a coal burner

So I work with a young white girl who isn't bad looking. She said she'd been married for a year and that he "cheated on her." We'd talked a few times and she comes to work with fake eyelashes on. Immediate burner flag! Thankfully, before I spent money on her or worse, slept with her, I find out...
  2. LHP

Coal burner single mom

So I went to school with this girl. At a country ass white school in the north Like 5? Years ago she bred with a nig Now she spends her days on TikTok posting I’m a sad single mom videos Like how stupid for anyone to film themselves crying or looking sad it’s fuckin stupid behavior then you...
  3. LHP

Burned coal she looks OLD

Kylie is wearing old people diapers and looks 45 yrs old Two sharks later and she looks like hell. Nasty one she is
  4. Nigs_R_Skum

Snake Head 32 yo Nog Murders his 16 yo Coal Burner, then calls Popo Saying He found his hoe already daid.

She met a mudshark's death at the hands of her pet ape. :sheeit: https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/man-allegedly-murdered-teen-girlfriend-in-motel-room-then-made-emotional-911-call-claiming-to-find-body/ His lying 911 call: