Thread: It's All Incredible!

It's All Incredible!

Folks, I was a Police Officer and an EMT Paramedic for over 30 years. I worked in urban areas, rural areas and Indian reservations. Fortunately, very few niggers were in my areas of service, I served mainly Humans.The stories I report in here actually amaze me! I never encountered anything close to what I report. There is no way that you can harden up to this nigger savagery! No Way! My heart sincerely goes out to and I salute the public safety people that now deal with these filthy, murderous savages on a daily basis.

I couldn't do it.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Awards Radio Guest - For being a guest on the radioLoyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.
    Agreed, normally one would think that it's just law enforcement that deal with these animals, but EMTs obviously have to put up with a lot of assorted monkeyshines too, plus niggers in both the U.S. and S.A. attack EMTS, fire personnel for no reason at all.

So, a salute to all first responder folks

Can you imagine giving mouth to mouth to a nigger?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16