Thread: Kick it off...

Kick it off...

While I support our president, one thing I must object to is the placing of niggers in jobs where their understanding of certain concepts are compromised. Namely, you need to actually WORK to earn the paycheck or you are responsible for the failure of your employers. I would gladly go back to donating my tax dollars to nigger welfare and EBT than to have to watch them mull around like the workplace is a street corner and all the women are their whores. Nice job Donald but, come on man....really?

Weren't they used as shoe shiners a hundred years ago? Maybe we could make them do that for a while but we're gonna need a lot more shoes!
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Quote Originally Posted by DJ StoopNig View Post
    Weren't they used as shoe shiners a hundred years ago? Maybe we could make them do that for a while but we're gonna need a lot more shoes!
    Everything we ever tasked them to do, their inherent laziness drove them to failure. It started with slaves sleeping all day out in the fields and coming back with very little to show for a days work. Then the menial things most humans did for themselves until their misconceptions made them think giving them bellboy, shoeshine, busboy, and other such jobs was a good use of the useless species. Again, utter failure. The nigger's only talent lay in conspiring to do anything and everything to disrupt, rebel, rob, cheat, and steal. They introduced disease and made themselves a burden on society in every aspect of civilized society. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do with a nigger except dispose of them or seclude themselves from them. Niggers are the sewage leaked into the water. Once it's there, only at a great expense can it be removed.
    Niggers are not Human.

You know, when I read your posts I tend to hear them in my hed in a Southern Gentleman's voice, like the actual Colonel Sanders.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Quote Originally Posted by DJ StoopNig View Post
    You know, when I read your posts I tend to hear them in my hed in a Southern Gentleman's voice, like the actual Colonel Sanders.
    I'm hearing Foghorn Leghorn.