Thread: Nigger Lover Invests Entire Life Savings in Haiti, Mob Burns it up in One Day

Nigger Lover Invests Entire Life Savings in Haiti, Mob Burns it up in One Day

“My objective was to make a difference in the lives of the people of the community because in Port Français there is not one business, not one industry right now. There is nothing,” Jean-Gilles said. “And the goal was to create jobs, opportunities for the people over there; long-term sustainable investments.”
    But a mob of 30+ niggers robbed them blind, burned their home, and planted a corpse on their property.

“They burned down everything and they looted about 100 beach chairs and tables, refrigerators, freezers. I had two generators … and two boat engines; they carried those away,” said Jean-Gilles, who was born in nearby Cap-Haitien. “We have spent over $2 million of our own money with no bank investments on the project.”
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartanntp
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Haiti is one terrific fail and an example for everyone how these savages can't run anything.

2010, Port Au Pottie is leveled via earthquake, buildings destroyed, no progress has been made in rebuilding, Canada blew through 1 billion plus and quit sending aid due to lack of progress
    Haitians refused gibs from Mexico, denying their ships access to their ports, (oh so you only take handouts from YT?)

Anyone with a half a brain knows that investing in niggers is a net negative a black hole where you money is sent never to be seen again.
    The only way to teach liberals a lesson is to hit them in the pocket book.
    “A man that chases women will run out of money. But a man that chases money will never run out of women”-Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Gul Dukat View Post
    Port Au Pottie.

I can't help, but laugh. Any investments made in niggers always goes up in flames. Honestly, it doesn't even have to be Haiti. Anywhere where there are niggers, you will lose all your fortune and life savings.

Good point, sxng9. Look at the Trillions of dollars that have been spent on niggers in California alone and we still have 3rd world levels of crime, disease, blight, and poverty. You can't spend your way to a fantasy world in which niggers are human. Money just doesn't work that way.

Awards Radio Guest - For being a guest on the radioLoyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.
    A fool and their money....

“My objective was to make a difference in the lives of the people of the community because in Port Français there is not one business, not one industry right now. There is nothing,”
    Why ever could that be?

Look, all these morons would save SO much money if they just came here, they could even ask us if they STILL weren't sure. It's a free service, all they need to do is use us!

Hey FireBlade that gives me an idea. Maybe we should have a free, publically available library of facts proving that the nigger is not human, can't be trusted, and should not be allowed in society. It would be an indexed collection of truth with links to the source material, to serve as ammunition in the war against leftist propaganda.

Categories could be: physiology, IQ, crime, VooDoo/Paganism, etc. The Crime one could be subdivided into rape, murder, drugs, etc.

We need to start making memes, by the thousands.

Awards Radio Guest - For being a guest on the radioLoyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ StoopNig View Post
    Hey FireBlade that gives me an idea. Maybe we should have a free, publically available library of facts proving that the nigger is not human, can't be trusted, and should not be allowed in society. It would be an indexed collection of truth with links to the source material, to serve as ammunition in the war against leftist propaganda.

Categories could be: physiology, IQ, crime, VooDoo/Paganism, etc. The Crime one could be subdivided into rape, murder, drugs, etc.

We need to start making memes, by the thousands.
    Yeah, pity this idea didn't come about when CO.com V2 wasn't being conceptualized. You talking a seperate offshoot site, a re-organizing the forum categories here, or an addition of a section called "Prison library"?

Either one, really. But after I thought about it I realized that this entire site is pretty much doing the task of supplying information and truth. Do we need a library? Maybe, maybe not. But I would like to see a volunteer army come about that mass produces memes and sends them out into the world.

In time DJ. That will grow as this site does