+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Uppity little nigglet has bright future in NU

Unregistered

Uppity little nigglet has bright future in NU

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kVaGt_1585244045

This is why shooting Harambe was such a tragedy. Little shits like this need to be in the zoo, not shop lifting in department stores for “they mammy”. Only a matter of time before this little butt nugget gets shot while chimping.

Here is another one, same niglet:

https://twitter.com/Nature_and_Race/...90189422456840
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

So much TNB in such a tiny package. This little butt dumpling may be the nigger antiChrist.

Awards PhotoShop AwardLoyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.Silver Spud - For getting banned from The Potato BinRadio Guest
    Should have pepper sprayed the little son of a bitch.
    To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

They talk like that because the adults talk like that. Notice I said adults not grownups. Blacks mature around 14 mentally.
    I bet if that nigglet saw some real hood action he'd cry like a little b*tch.
    Last edited by Gul Dukat; 04-02-2020 at 07:01 PM.

“A man that chases women will run out of money. But a man that chases money will never run out of women”-Unknown

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gul Dukat View Post
    They talk like that because the adults talk like that. Notice I said adults not grownups. Blacks mature around 14 mentally.
    I bet if that nigglet saw some real hood action he'd cry like a little b*tch.
    Yeah, I was just thinking that. That’s a full grown nigger brain right there. Not that the nigglet is “mature” for his age, but that is all the mature a nigger ever gets.

Awards Radio Guest - For being a guest on the radioLoyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.
    Cops were probably right, and little Shitstain'vious just hid the evidence well enough

Unregistered
    The mouthy little turd is glib in the manner of Maxine Waters. Watch, one day he'll be elected to congress representing his shit-hole home ghetto and then buy a house with his bribery money in the center of a nearby white neighborhood. Of course he's learned now all he will ever know because he'll never shut up long enough to listen to anyone else.