Thread: FUCK THIS WENCH

FUCK THIS WENCH

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/03...utm_term=EMAIL

FUCK HARRY AND HIS HALF BREED NIGGA GAL

Why would they choose LA? Unless they like the idea of living in an overpriced market and staring at the homeless peasants shitting in the streets?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Awards Loyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.Silver Spud - For getting banned from The Potato BinRadio Guest
    They gots contracts in mind. Gonna make da monies!
    To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

What a dumbass, he gave up his birthright, now karma will get him.
    Markle's father went to the Queen herself at one point and explained to her that Meghan is only interested in status, she's a gold digger.

The Queen herself is cool, (she served as a mechanic during the war) but she raised a pile of retards.
    “A man that chases women will run out of money. But a man that chases money will never run out of women”-Unknown

Awards Radio Guest - For being a guest on the radioLoyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.
    Well, once the hubub dies down, I think everyone (including them) will get what they want: They will fade into obscurity.

I'm still not convinced by the Queen, I can't ignore the fact that she has been silent on the niggerfuxation of the UK. But the last line of Gul Dukat's post is right.

The dumb shits actually asked trump to pay for their security. Lol. Of course he told them to royalty fuck off. Stupid prince married a nigger hahahahahaha.

Run Harry. RUN dumb shit RUN
    Last edited by dougo; 05-19-2020 at 12:13 AM.

it is the inbreeding since queen victoria-that was one reason for ww1 the king-kaiser-czar all cousins-fmaily argument got out of hand