Thread: 4 Minute Book: "The Chimp Paradox"

4 Minute Book: "The Chimp Paradox"

The author says that there are two brains at work inside your mind: the human and the chimp.

The description of each brain perfectly describes the behaviors of humans and niggers.

One of the easiest ways for us to learn is through analogy. Thatís why, when Steve replaced two complex sounding names for parts of our brain with simpler images, he made a brilliant move as a teacher. He describes
    our prefrontal cortex
    as the human part of our brain and
    our limbic system
    as our inner chimp. The human acts rationally, based on facts, but the chimp only decides using emotions.
    And since nigger skulls won't allow for prefrontal cortex expansion, they stay relatively stuck in "monkey mode".

https://fourminutebooks.com/the-chimp-paradox-summary/
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Awards Loyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.Silver Spud - For getting banned from The Potato BinRadio Guest
    This explains the psychology of dangling a piece of chicken in front of a nigger.
    To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

That explains the never ending black hole that is aid payments to Africa, welfare, housing, programs etc. The always want more.
    ďA man that chases women will run out of money. But a man that chases money will never run out of womenĒ-Unknown

Once more, the inferiority of the simian brain is exposed, then ignored. Maybe because EVERYBODY knows niggers are fucking stupid.

This explains why niggers act the way they do all the time.