Thread: Lando Calrissian nog comes out of the closet.

Lando Calrissian nog comes out of the closet.

Gender Fluid? Isn't that code for flaming homo?

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/billy...143847576.html

Billy Dee Williams, the actor best known for his role as Lando Calrissian in the 1980s “Star Wars” films, revealed he identifies as gender fluid during a recent interview with Esquire magazine.

Williams, 82, described his legacy as a “colorful character who doesn’t take himself or herself too seriously.”

“I never tried to be anything except myself,” Williams told Esquire in an interview that published Tuesday.

“And you see I say ‘himself’ and ‘herself,’ because I also see myself as feminine as well as masculine,” he added. “I’m a very soft person. I’m not afraid to show that side of myself.”

I always thought there was something "off" with that guy, I mean besides being a nigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes Chikken Sammich View Post
    I always thought there was something "off" with that guy, I mean besides being a nigger.

I just assumed it was all those 40's of malt likka.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Everyone should pretend to be gender fluid, we could really cause mayhem and mass confusion with this stunt.

Quote Originally Posted by UK Darkie Destroyer View Post
    Everyone should pretend to be gender fluid, we could really cause mayhem and mass confusion with this stunt.
    A person's gender is about as fluid as a concrete block.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16