Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How are people holding up during COVID?

How are people holding up during COVID?

Empty stores, mass panic, what's on your end?

We've seen a few product shortages in rural Vermont, but it's not from panic buying. Store owners are having trouble getting things delivered.

I have about a week's worth of everything I need. When it gets low I'll venture out into town.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

We're fine, got plenty of food, water, and ammo. It doesn't seem like anything is locked down. Traffic has been awesome though!!!

Stores need to restock a few things but otherwise it's nice and quiet.

Stores are pretty barren here but I wouldn't say there's panic. I could survive for weeks here without venturing out but when I run out of beer in a few days I'll probably hit the liquor store.

Awards Loyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.Silver Spud - For getting banned from The Potato BinRadio Guest
    More or less the same here. Waiting for the Nigger Zombie Apocalypse to begin.
    To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

Awards Radio Guest - For being a guest on the radioLoyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.
    S.A. goes into 21 day lockdown in 12 hrs, but for me it's business as usual, I work from home, and work in the medical supply field (which has an exemption)

This coronavirus has done what the globalist have always wanted, create a stalled, third world economy, make people prisoners in their own homes and
    now everyone, esp. the gun owners are where the government can find them. Conspiracy theory? Maybe not. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

I'm not discounting the deaths and the spikes in cases, it may fizzle out towards summer, if you notice, covid hasn't spread in the more tropical countries.
    The problem is, that people need to build an immunity to the virus and they're not going to do it, being locked inside.

The economy has to restart, soon, people are stretched thin as it is, some are days away from not being able to afford rent.
    We can't afford to be locked inside for months at a time and governments can't afford the bailouts and aid.
    The cure is worse than the disease.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Higher recovery rate in most cases, fewer cases overall in the warmer countries.

"I'll tell the virus, "don't touch me there, this is my no no square".
    “A man that chases women will run out of money. But a man that chases money will never run out of women”-Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Gul Dukat View Post
    This coronavirus has done what the globalist have always wanted, create a stalled, third world economy, make people prisoners in their own homes and
    now everyone, esp. the gun owners are where the government can find them. Conspiracy theory? Maybe not. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

I'm not discounting the deaths and the spikes in cases, it may fizzle out towards summer, if you notice, covid hasn't spread in the more tropical countries.
    The problem is, that people need to build an immunity to the virus and they're not going to do it, being locked inside.

The economy has to restart, soon, people are stretched thin as it is, some are days away from not being able to afford rent.
    We can't afford to be locked inside for months at a time and governments can't afford the bailouts and aid.
    The cure is worse than the disease.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Higher recovery rate in most cases, fewer cases overall in the warmer countries.

"I'll tell the virus, "don't touch me there, this is my no no square".
    Don't forget extreme government overreach, vulture capitalists swooping in on small business owners, and the potential of a Depression 2.0 which will kill more people than Corona-chan ever will. California and a few other states let the hounds loose, and once the supplies run dry and the power gets cut off if the quarantine continues, people are going to riot.

The Last of Us will become reality. People will be strung up in the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Bastille View Post
    Don't forget extreme government overreach, vulture capitalists swooping in on small business owners, and the potential of a Depression 2.0 which will kill more people than Corona-chan ever will. California and a few other states let the hounds loose, and once the supplies run dry and the power gets cut off if the quarantine continues, people are going to riot.

The Last of Us will become reality. People will be strung up in the streets.
    I was going to mention social uprising but I wanted to tread with care not go into rule breaking mode.

White people will only tolerate so much, taking away our income and our prosperity isn't going to go over well.
    The Chinese will take it from their government or else. They were even welded inside their own homes, people without masks on were caught with poles, like dogs.

The globalists knew they pissed of the French when they started rioting over the carbon tax, now those
    same people are under what is essentially, house arrest. Peopl will openly start defying authorities. The cure to this is far worse than the disease itself, 30,000 people have
    died so far, which is nothing compared to the overall global population.

When people run out of money they'll get desperate and start stealing.
    Rich people and those with extra cash are going to use this opportunity to day trade and or buy undervalued/ oversold stocks like the banks, better quality miners and tech stocks.

Trudeau will spend out country into the next Venezuela and no one is stopping him, he's blowing away taxpayer money like a drunk farmwife at harvest time.
    “A man that chases women will run out of money. But a man that chases money will never run out of women”-Unknown