Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: mau mau attack

Awards Loyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.Silver Spud - For getting banned from The Potato BinRadio Guest
    Nonetheless, His Name is Scott “Scotty” Jenks. Were the races reversed, his death would be a national story, with the media trying to find ways to connect this modern-day lynching to Emmett Till. As is it, few outside of St. Petersburg and those reading piece will ever stumble across how you died and who took your life.

So true.
    To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

Keep up the good work, Redleg. The world needs to hear this.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Someone needs to start a tribute page to all the white people who have died at the hands of the savage negroid beast.

A popular bartender in St. Petersburg, a white man named Scott “Scotty” Jenks, was beaten to death by a black immigrant from Jamaica. The beating took place for more than an hour and 19 minutes, with the white man begging for his life, only to be told by his black attacker, “F**k you! F**k your white life! White mother f****r. Don’t treat me like a street n*****. I could shoot you. You wanna die on the ground?”
    This was more than just a chimpout. This was racial hatred. I hope they fry that Jamaicoon piece of shit.

That's probably the hardest any nigger ever worked for twenty bucks.

MAU MAU MURDERS

NIG Black man's hall of shame-1031.jpg

MSM NEVER TELL YOU THIS-THE BLONDE WAS ANNE PRESSLEY-REMEMBER HER FROM THE OLD BOARD GANG??

Imagine if little Brian Stelter at CNN was forced to report on this.
    “A man that chases women will run out of money. But a man that chases money will never run out of women”-Unknown