+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ring doorbell

Unregistered

Ring doorbell

When you purchase a Ring doorbell, you can view videos that are posted in a 3 mile radius. I live in a predominantly white town, but guess what our doorbells show?
    Every damn one there is a black person trying to get into a car, steal a package, search in windows
    I swear, everyone is black
    Too bad the Corona virus cant target stupid

Unregistered
    Great observation, but I don't understand the phrase "black person." Try "nigger". It's unmistakable. Or my current favorite "jig-nog". Just don't confuse them with humanity.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When you purchase a Ring doorbell, you can view videos that are posted in a 3 mile radius. I live in a predominantly white town, but guess what our doorbells show?
    Every damn one there is a black person trying to get into a car, steal a package, search in windows
    I swear, everyone is black
    Too bad the Corona virus cant target stupid
    It can, it's called fighting and looting with no mask or gloves or nuthin'.

Unregistered

Ring

These animals drive around in the early morning hours because everyone who works is sleeping. Up and down driveways
    Ridiculous behavior

Awards Loyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.Silver Spud - For getting banned from The Potato BinRadio Guest
    This is what we call "Typical Nigger Behavior". Niggers cannot help stealing. It is instinctual. The best humans can do is prepare and take precautions to discourage these animals from preying on them. Don't feed the niggers.
    To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.