Thread: Kamala Harris is a Broke Nigger, No White House For You!

Kamala Harris is a Broke Nigger, No White House For You!

Quit her campaign, ain't got no money fo dat. She's just trying to preserve her political future if you axe me. All of that right after she was endorsed by Newsom. Bwahaha.

240d22bf3aeda750fca5c00d2dfbf72a.jpg

Kamala Harris is ending her presidential campaign after months of failing to lift her candidacy from the bottom of the field a premature departure for a California senator once heralded as a top-tier contender for the nomination.

Harris told aides of her intentions in an all-staff call on Tuesday, and a person familiar with the conversation said she sounded distraught. While Harris had qualified for the December debate in her home state later this month, she was running dangerously low on cash lacking the resources to air TV ads in Iowa and her staff was gripped by long-running internal turmoil.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...al-race-074902

She could always go back to sucking nigger dick (Willie Brown) for more money and some help. It worked pretty well for her in the past. BTW. Fuck her.

Isn't she that fake sheboon that had no chance of even securing the nigger vote due to her being an state prosecutor? Doomed from the start my dear, nobody will ever vote another colourful into the white House after obongo.

thT52WPEVJ.jpg
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16