Thread: Sow Trashes Sandwich Shop Over No Refund

Sow Trashes Sandwich Shop Over No Refund

Classic TNB! Watch this epic chimpout video with flying chairs and brooms!

https://www.fox19.com/2020/03/04/wom...aten-sandwich/

"The two sandwiches are already eaten, half of each, and the fries, already half of each," Analiza Alandy said. "Our policy is, if you have a complaint, if we made a mistake, we will gladly replace it, but we need the sandwich back for us to replace the whole sandwich."
    K4XSL5ZWRJBW7HSKHGKFEYHDPQ.jpg<---I beez a sweet angel who didn't do nuffins at no sandwich shop

Awards Radio Guest - For being a guest on the radioLoyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.
    nigger self restraint at it's finest. I can't fathom how someone could watch that video and think that America (or any civilized country) is for the better having this kind of thing.

It's always niggers that flip out like that. You never see Asians chimping out. Never the Hispanics or the Whites.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Holy shit, that 1 nig trashed half the shop. It amazes me that niggers are allowed to chimp like this and think that it's acceptable. They are nothing but spoiled, mental and emotional children have tantrums.