Thread: CO RADIO #78 (James the Nigger Hater)

CO RADIO #78 (James the Nigger Hater)

GUEST: James the Nigger Hater
    TOPICS: Pregnant Sows Drink Battery Acid so their Niglets will be Born Retarded and They Will Get More Money from the Government, African Sows Pour Baboon Urine on Their Lovers to Keep Them from Roaming
    SONG: Paint it Black parody by Justin Igger

http://audio.chimpout.com/CO 78.mp3

(If audio doesn't play, try right click>save as...)
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Please continue to post episodes, especially the old ones.

Please continue to post episodes, especially the old ones.
    I see a sticky on the forum showing episode 82 as the latest version, but I believe episode 103 was the latest available public recording back in 2015? I have almost every single episode saved on a personal storage, which is a total of 102 recordings. I know I'm missing maybe 2 or 3 episodes in my collection. I'm not going to look at them 1 by 1 to see what I'm missing, but storage-wise, all in all it's around ~2.95 Gigs of storage space. One of the funniest episodes and I can't remember which exact episode it was, but it was one of the episode 5x's that involved a prank call with a sheboon. The latest available episode 82 on here doesn't match the episode 82 I have on my personal storage.

I was trying to prank FraggerM but he changed numbers and a sheboon answered!
    I actually pranked that nigger twice (the following episode has the second call on it).

Anyway, when YTISFEDUP and I started the show back up again, we were still over at dot org. Their tech admin deleted all of Justin's episodes from the server and since we never thought we'd hear from Justin again, we just picked up with the last episode that I did which was the one in this thread (#78). Then I got banned from dot org and YTISFEDUP quit there in order to help me start dot com.

Justin found us here and has all of the missing episodes, but now we have a numbering problem.

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16