Thread: Sow punches human woman because "I hate white people"

Sow punches human woman because "I hate white people"

https://nypost.com/2020/02/25/woman-punched-stranger-at-oregon-bus-stop-because-she-hates-white-people-court-docs/

It's getting charged with a hate crime!

It's also facing unrelated charges of throwing rocks through bus shelters and damaging transportation equipment.

nimo-kalinle-26.jpg<--I can't believe they done arrested me. Lawdy!

Goog God that thing is ugly AF! No wonder it hates us; we aren't that fucking ugly!

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Quote Originally Posted by DJ StoopNig View Post
    Goog God that thing is ugly AF! No wonder it hates us; we aren't that fucking ugly!

A think a lot of the nigger hatred towards us is born out of resentment for our qualities they lack, mainly intelligence and beauty, not to mention the ability to use those two qualities to create beautiful things for ourselves to enjoy. Niggers are incapable of all this and can only look on in jealousy until they lash out. This is also why we see such an attack on beauty in the media and cosmetics industry, and why they are now unironically presenting and purporting that obese black women are 'beautiful' and trashy magazines are always naming ugly bucks the 'handsomest man' even though anyone can see they are objectively ugly and/or weird looking.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand White Duke View Post
    A think a lot of the nigger hatred towards us is born out of resentment for our qualities they lack, mainly intelligence and beauty, not to mention the ability to use those two qualities to create beautiful things for ourselves to enjoy. Niggers are incapable of all this and can only look on in jealousy until they lash out. This is also why we see such an attack on beauty in the media and cosmetics industry, and why they are now unironically presenting and purporting that obese black women are 'beautiful' and trashy magazines are always naming ugly bucks the 'handsomest man' even though anyone can see they are objectively ugly and/or weird looking.
    The attitude towards learning, white want to learn trades, gain post secondary credentials, and just study and read on their own.
    Niggers on the other hand, raise holy hell in the classroom, in the old days they were put in special ed and or classified as learning disabled.
    Go read battle for Room 314, it will cure you of ever wanting to teach "diverse" students.

Remember that cover of People magazine? Multiple times. God forbid they put an image of a healthy early 20's European woman on the cover.

https://www.google.com/search?q=peop...w=1920&bih=916

They're doing the same with Miss America now too.
    “A man that chases women will run out of money. But a man that chases money will never run out of women”-Unknown

They're doing the same with Miss America now too.
    Instead of a bouquet , they should hand the winner a bucket of KFC and some food stamps.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16