Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SA Farm attacks

Awards Radio Guest - For being a guest on the radioLoyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.

Angry SA Farm attacks

I really don't want to say much about this one, it's just too much...

https://southafricatoday.net/south-a...A_20blLRyWzu6E

https://kemptonexpress.co.za/226550/...9Tn2ghIexQPN34

https://sa-news.com/if-rape-is-a-too...T66_rNdbAt_asg

EDIT: Here are some websites that track and report farm attacks in English

http://www.Farmattacks.co.za

https://www.afriforum.co.za/en/
    Last edited by Fireblade; 06-23-2020 at 07:32 AM.

Awards PhotoShop AwardLoyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.Silver Spud - For getting banned from The Potato BinRadio Guest
    Very sad and troubling. Why aren't more SA Farmers defending their families and lands with deadly force? I realize every situation is different, but if they would start shooting these niggers in self defense, there would be a lot less of this shit going on. I'm pretty sure that would have been justified use of deadly force and it's the only thing these fucking animals understand.
    Last edited by Dirtydan; 02-27-2020 at 08:41 PM.
    To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

Awards Radio Guest - For being a guest on the radioLoyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.

Awards PhotoShop AwardLoyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.Silver Spud - For getting banned from The Potato BinRadio Guest
    The world must take notice! Stop the killing of white farmers in South Africa!
    To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydan View Post
    Very sad and troubling. Why aren't more SA Farmers defending their families and lands with deadly force? I realize every situation is different, but if they would start shooting these niggers in self defense, there would be a lot less of this shit going on. I'm pretty sure that would have been justified use of deadly force and it's the only thing these fucking animals understand.
    I think they are ALL defending their families and they are well organized and once in a while they shoot "armed joggers". They also organize nightly patrols etc. But they face challenges:
    - One farm = one family. It's not easy to have a family member at each day and night time to keep watch.
    - The farms are geographicaly scattert

The reaction time needed is therefore verry high. In case of an emergency your neighbours might need half an hour to come to your help, even if a group of humans stays ready all the night at one spot and wait for your call. The attackers are well organized too. All dindu engenuity goes into signaling and organizing an attack. Plus they are backed by communists aka the government.

I have the greatest admiration for the Boer Nation and hope it will continue to exist for ever. Shame on the western governments who refuse to grant white south africans refuge. Pray for the humans in South Africa! All injustice in that country is caused by tyranny and the war against the whites to be their own masters... since they left Europe and even before.

Quote Originally Posted by OpenPeanut View Post
    I think they are ALL defending their families and they are well organized and once in a while they shoot "armed joggers". They also organize nightly patrols etc. But they face challenges:
    - One farm = one family. It's not easy to have a family member at each day and night time to keep watch.
    - The farms are geographicaly scattert

The reaction time needed is therefore verry high. In case of an emergency your neighbours might need half an hour to come to your help, even if a group of humans stays ready all the night at one spot and wait for your call. The attackers are well organized too. All dindu engenuity goes into signaling and organizing an attack. Plus they are backed by communists aka the government.

I have the greatest admiration for the Boer Nation and hope it will continue to exist for ever. Shame on the western governments who refuse to grant white south africans refuge. Pray for the humans in South Africa! All injustice in that country is caused by tyranny and the war against the whites to be their own masters... since they left Europe and even before.
    I remember in the 90's when I was young, people, universities, and governments were boycotting Apartheid South Africa. '94 comes along and the whole thing slides downhill.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_South_Africa

Here's Wikipedia, nothing before 1994, talk about erasing history.
    Last edited by Gul Dukat; 06-01-2020 at 11:14 AM.

"The only victim was the government." - Michael Franzese
    A man that chases women will run out of money. But a man that chases money will never run out of women. - Unknown

The headline says "56 hours, 6 attacks, 2 deaths"
    Below it says "Vets, owner fight for their lives"
    And the third large print quote says "Murdered on his farm, he lived for SA"

1.jpg

What the white farmers in SA need to do is build a ultra high concrete wall surrounding their farmland and big enough area to support all of the white farmers there to protect them from these savage niggers. Or better yet, just flee from nigger land and head up north into Europe.