Thread: East Africa's Huge Locust Outbreak Spreads to Congo

Awards Loyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.Silver Spud - For getting banned from The Potato BinRadio Guest

East Africa's Huge Locust Outbreak Spreads to Congo

To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

The U.N. recently raised its aid appeal from $76 million to $138 million, saying the need for more help is urgent.
    That money will go straight into the pocket of some crooked nigger politician.

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Quote Originally Posted by DJ StoopNig View Post
    That money will go straight into the pocket of some crooked nigger politician.

The entire story of sending aid to Africa in one picture.

money-down-a-rat-hole.jpg
    “A man that chases women will run out of money. But a man that chases money will never run out of women”-Unknown

The niggers finally caught on and are now eating the locusts. However, the Afrricoons are being sprayed with pesticides. Hopefully this will hasten the end of many of them (the niggers, not the locusts which are doing their part for nigger elimination) and put them out of their misery.

https://time.com/5776199/kenya-locus...ak-pesticides/

I love how niggers are being pwned by insects of all things. At least the Chinese got their shit together and unleashed an army of 100,000 ducks to do battle with the invading locust horde. Niggers are reduced to eating the damn locusts themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand White Duke View Post
    I love how niggers are being pwned by insects of all things. At least the Chinese got their shit together and unleashed an army of 100,000 ducks to do battle with the invading locust horde. Niggers are reduced to eating the damn locusts themselves.
    That was after. Beforehand, they almost wiped out a Eurasian bird for being a 'pest' by banging pots all day. An ornithologist had to step in and stop it.

But interesting nonetheless.