Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wuhan virus spread in US "inevitable. Heads need to roll. Lots of them.

Wuhan virus spread in US "inevitable. Heads need to roll. Lots of them.

We have imbeciles in charge of everything. If heads don't roll over the handling of this virus outbreak, know once and for all.You don't have a nation anymore.

Alabama and California have protested quarantine centres in certain areas. Yet if you set up Planned Parenthood clinics in the former, and ICE centres in the latter, they'd be all over that shit.

They don't want infected people brought in to their communities. I'm 100% with them on that.

I have a feeling this crazy crap is going to be bad. If 1.4 billion Chinamen don't get back to work soon most of the rest of the world is going to start running out of critical shit like medication and medical equipment by mid-year. The FDA announced that 150 drugs would experience shortages because they medication is either made in China, or at least the chemicals to make the medication are manufactured in China. I highly encourage all of you guys who need daily medication to stock up and see if your insurance will cover a 3 month supply and if your MD will write you for the necessary quantity if he hasn't already. If you're not sure call your pharmacy and ask the guy to look at your prescription and see the max quantity he wrote you for in one fill. If the MD only wrote you for one month, call his office and request he send in another prescription written for 3 months. If the insurance won't cover it, call your doctor's office with your insurance help line number from your card, and ask the doctor's office if they have a person who does authorizations and can call your insurance to make a request/appeal for them to cover 3 months at a time. It might take some legwork on your part, but it will be worth it if we end up like the Chinese right now, with quarantine zones, locked down cities and supply chain disruptions. All while everybody's 401k disintegrates.

It's outrageous our idiotic leaders are giving us the "all is well" line, when they are realistically likely just stalling for time and making arrangements with the financial sector. Granted I know they don't want to spark panic which could lead to literal rioting. But still, this thing is not being taken seriously as it should be, they don't want to stop travel and trade because GDP matters more than human life. I would also recommend everyone get an N-99 mask and extra filters as well. N-95's also work but are only good for like 8 hours, with peak efficacy being the first two or three hours. Get some form of goggles or eye protection too. You can also get a P-100 mask which is like a little mini gas mask, but if you go that route make sure you get one with a replaceable filter, and then of course get the damn filters too. This thing is on every continent now and even if the death toll from the virus isn't nearly as high as Spanish Flu or Smallpox or some crazy shit like that, the economic and supply chain disruption is what's going to make this real ugly.

Awards Loyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.Silver Spud - For getting banned from The Potato BinRadio Guest
    https://www.foxnews.com/health/coron...in-the-country

Saw this article on Fox News this morning. This or a mutation of it, maybe the one that thins out the population of the world.
    To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydan View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/health/coron...in-the-country

Saw this article on Fox News this morning. This or a mutation of it, maybe the one that thins out the population of the world.
    There is a new strain of HIV going around. I suspect 'The Big One' will happen when the solar cycle enters its quiet phase.

I'm hearing that the Chinese are more susceptable to dying from this due to having had mandatory SARS vaccinations about 2 years ago. The immune factor created by the vaccine caused the immune response to attack the heart when you become infected. There are also rumors that this virus was engineered to kill Asians. I hate to think what will happen if this is found to be true. Old enough to remember "duck and cover" drills in school?

Quote Originally Posted by Whipping Post View Post
    I'm hearing that the Chinese are more susceptable to dying from this due to having had mandatory SARS vaccinations about 2 years ago. The immune factor created by the vaccine caused the immune response to attack the heart when you become infected. There are also rumors that this virus was engineered to kill Asians. I hate to think what will happen if this is found to be true. Old enough to remember "duck and cover" drills in school?
    It may have been something the Chinese were working on to quietly release into their Uigher camps from the roundup late last year, but instead it got loose in the general population. If anything I figure their (Chinese) immune systems are probably compromised from just living in a heavily polluted country where much of the wildlife is ecologically dead. Their bodies must be heavily polluted as well to the point of immune system compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by Whipping Post View Post
    Didn't think SARS vaccinations were on the market. In any case, as the Grand White Duke pointed out, it's likely due to how dirty China is, especially in the 'Third World' parts. This is a country where 250 million 'refugees' are on the move for work. There is a reason why eugenics was adopted so heavily - to eliminate the poor from breeding and causing a catastrophe.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand White Duke View Post
    It may have been something the Chinese were working on to quietly release into their Uigher camps from the roundup late last year, but instead it got loose in the general population. If anything I figure their (Chinese) immune systems are probably compromised from just living in a heavily polluted country where much of the wildlife is ecologically dead. Their bodies must be heavily polluted as well to the point of immune system compromise.
    Ah yes, and I remember how the media was crying about the plight of their Muslims, even though Muslims happily do the same to Christians.

The bioweapon has two stories: one, it's Chinese made. Two, it was American made to get the Chi-Coms to learn a lesson and crush their government. Since Iran is getting it too and it's becoming a hotspot you'd hit two birds with one stone.

China also suffered during the Asian Flu Epidemic of the 1950's, where 1 million people worldwide died.