Thread: Missouri Churches reconciling Legacy of Slavery

Missouri Churches reconciling Legacy of Slavery

Some say reparations may be the answer, while others believe it starts with coming face to face with the troubled past.
    https://fox2now.com/2020/02/21/misso...oving-forward/

What’s been withheld is resources,” he said. “So the resources that have plagued out community have also plagued our church. It makes us anemic to providing the necessary resources for our community.”

Last edited by Dirtydan; 02-22-2020 at 07:08 AM.
    To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

This is why Church attendance is down. Ain't nothing worse than a cucked Church.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Bastille View Post
    This is why Church attendance is down. Ain't nothing worse than a cucked Church.
    This sounds like the United Church of Canada (which I'm a member of).
    In the 1960's our church had hundreds of children in Sunday school, so many in fact that a school had to be rented. We had hundreds of members, one church service on Wednesday, and two on Sundays.
    In the 1970's church attendance began to drop, and in the 2000's less than a hundred on any given Sunday, mainly older people who attended as children.
    Liberalism and leftism was on the rise and attendance dropped. Most United Church ministers (not all) all have some LBTGWXYZ or other social justice agenda they're trying to push.
    People talk of the gay mafia, and I believe that over a period of twenty years they gradually infiltrated the church. Just about every minister hired is female,and most of the time
    they are lesbians who push the same narrative.

https://religionnews.com/wp-content/...ity-Graph1.png

The PNG chart is also representative of churches in Canada.
    Like the saying goes, go woke go broke.

Again, are you not entertained? No I don't like church woke at all.
    Last edited by Gul Dukat; 02-22-2020 at 03:11 PM.
    “A man that chases women will run out of money. But a man that chases money will never run out of women”-Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Gul Dukat View Post
    This sounds like the United Church of Canada (which I'm a member of).
    In the 1960's our church had hundreds of children in Sunday school, so many in fact that a school had to be rented. We had hundreds of members, one church service on Wednesday, and two on Sundays.
    In the 1970's church attendance began to drop, and in the 2000's less than a hundred on any given Sunday, mainly older people who attended as children.
    Liberalism and leftism was on the rise and attendance dropped. Most United Church ministers (not all) all have some LBTGWXYZ or other social justice agenda they're trying to push.
    People talk of the gay mafia, and I believe that over a period of twenty years they gradually infiltrated the church. Just about every minister hired is female,and most of the time
    they are lesbians who push the same narrative.

https://religionnews.com/wp-content/...ity-Graph1.png

The PNG chart is also representative of churches in Canada.
    Like the saying goes, go woke go broke.

Again, are you not entertained? No I don't like church woke at all.
    Don't forget how the Church's scandals of molesting priests all share a common sexual orientation atheists and others won't touch.

The church has become completely corrupt and is peddling the same GloboHomo (global homogenization) agenda as every other mouthpiece of social, educational, or spiritual institutions.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand White Duke View Post
    The church has become completely corrupt and is peddling the same GloboHomo (global homogenization) agenda as every other mouthpiece of social, educational, or spiritual institutions.
    Don't forget it does legitimately have scandals. I heard from this guy out of Quebec the Church was involved with taking kids from single moms, saying they were mentally ill when they weren't and using corporal punishment on them. Of course, the facts may paint a different picture, but the point remains. A corrupt church is as bad as any government.

Also, remember when Sinead O'Connor tore up a picture of the Pope, saying 'Fight the real enemy!' bet she doesn't say shit now that she's Muslim.