Thread: Nigger sucker punches cop. What happens next?

Nigger sucker punches cop. What happens next?

He's lucky the cop didn't ventilate him.

Aaahhhh,ha,haa, haaaa. That just made my day! Thanks YT.

nigger thought he had "kung fu", he more like had "tom fu lery"

I saw that awhile ago. I must have watched it 10 times and shared it.

The good: Even after the nigger is wrangled and a second cop joins, no one calls the dog off.

That dog is just rippin' and bitin' and yankin' with all his might. That nigger's arm got seriously torn up to the bone and probably broken. What a good dog!

The bad: I just wish this had sound so we could hear the prolonged screeching, howling and ooking of the groid.
    Niggers feel free due to their positions on pedestals now, to challenge and punch a cop.

Fine dog. I sure hope it didn't get rabies from the nigger.
    To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

"Let me introduce you to my little friend."

Fine dog. I sure hope it didn't get rabies from the nigger.
    I hope the dog got a nice steak to remove the taste of greasy stank nigger from his mouth.

I love how the K9 officer was wagging his tail the whole time!! Every LEO who patrols in niggerdom should have 2-3 K9 partners with them at all times.

That's a stupid nigger. Any time I've been within 10 ft of a police vehicle that had a K9, it would bark it's head off. So the nigger must have known there was a dog on duty!

Plus, he punches like a fucking girl. Cop barely felt it, but it did piss him off.

Now the poor suspect is injured from TWO cops and a doggie but I can guarantee you that nigger is sitting in it's cage thinking it only got arrested because it was black.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16