Thread: Peggle

Peggle

This game is pointless but fun. I don't know how many hours of my life I have wasted mastering the demo version of this digital time sucker and I don't want to know.

Well tonight I saw they made a sequel (Peggle II) so I bought it. Now it's almost midnight and I'm wide awake. Fuck this game. The unicorn is an asshole.

Anybody else addicted to this? Maybe we can start a support group?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bjorn.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	441

See? He even looks stupid! He doesn't talk, either. He just makes "horse" noises that sound like Scooby Doo's laugh.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Awards Radio Guest - For being a guest on the radioLoyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.
    Looked at the gameplay video (which was very rushed), is it a bubble shooter game?

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblade View Post
    Looked at the gameplay video (which was very rushed), is it a bubble shooter game?

Yeah pretty much. You aim a gun which is mounted at the top of the screen, at pegs. Different colored pegs do different things, like trigger bonuses or special abilities like multiball.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16