Thread: Cost of Muh Poosay in Africa? $0.31

Cost of Muh Poosay in Africa? $0.31

In Angola, girls of 12 sell themselves for as little as 40 cents to feed their families as the south of the country faces its worst drought in four decades, World Vision said.
    Robert Bulten, World Vision's emergencies director in Angola, told the Thomson Reuters Foundation a girl might get 500 kwanzas ($1) for sex - enough to buy about a kilo of beans or two kilos of maize - but could get as little as 200 kwanzas.
    620x349.jpg <---dey hongry again
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

The true cost of those walking petri dishes selling themselves is a million dollars per encounter, (not 30 cents), minimum factoring the amount of aid we're going to have to send them.
    Second thing is, they're poor and stupid, 500 kwanzas for 1 dollar is that US or Zimbabwean? Either way it's too generous.

Third, terrible manners and eating habits. If I had eaten like that my dad would have back handed me and the bowl across the room.
    “A man that chases women will run out of money. But a man that chases money will never run out of women”-Unknown

I think the nigger bucks paying .40-$1.00 are getting ripped off for some rancid skanky nigger box when they could just rape it for free.

Banknotes of 200 to 2,000 kwanzas will be printed on polymer substrate, while the 5,000 and 10,000 kwanzas banknotes will be printed on cotton paper.
    Apparently someone has not forgotten how to whip those niggers.

Love the pic of the niglets dunking dey haids in the cauldron of gruel. Any suitable pandemic virus will give ALL of them batwings!

...and to think this part of the world will have 4 billion people in the future. Jesus fucking Christ.