Thread: Botched African Circumcisions Leave 29 Niggers Good

Botched African Circumcisions Leave 29 Niggers Good

https://www.iol.co.za/capeargus/news/many-initiates-continue-to-die-and-only-a-few-are-held-accountable-41774779

“The commission has observed with dismay that in given instances, the cultural practice of initiation robs families and communities of young people who either die or suffer genital amputation,” it said.

Yet niggers still refuse to let doctors perform the ceremony.

“We are fundamentally opposed to any suggestion that the traditional male circumcision will be substituted by medical circumcision.
    “We will never support that. We are happy to work with the Health Department to address health issues around initiation, but for them to take over is not something we can consider,” Nonkonyane said.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

They should remove everything forward of the taint, just to be sure.

But they're just like us!

That photo could be from 1,000 years ago or one year ago. How do even primitive feral nogs manage to kill each other by circumcision? Do they have bad aim? Are they accidentally whacking off the whole AIDS stick with their stone axes and the bucks bleed out? Are they using the same axes they use to chop up the chunks in their open cesspits and not washing them before the muh dik ceremony and bucks die from infection? The article doesn't explain.

They should remove everything forward of the taint, just to be sure.
    Good idea.

When I was in Grade 12, a nigger classmate was doing an oral report on this, he said that the circumcision part was done with a spear. If nigger's accuracy with guns is anything to go by, I can easily see how this goes wrong.

I fully support nigger circumcision from the neck down.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblade View Post
    When I was in Grade 12, a nigger classmate was doing an oral report on this, he said that the circumcision part was done with a spear. If nigger's accuracy with guns is anything to go by, I can easily see how this goes wrong.

Do they hold the spear sideways?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Quote Originally Posted by IseADiva View Post
    But they're just like us!

That photo could be from 1,000 years ago or one year ago. How do even primitive feral nogs manage to kill each other by circumcision? Do they have bad aim? Are they accidentally whacking off the whole AIDS stick with their stone axes and the bucks bleed out? Are they using the same axes they use to chop up the chunks in their open cesspits and not washing them before the muh dik ceremony and bucks die from infection? The article doesn't explain.

Good idea.
    They never evolved to the stone axe level. They probably use their hideous gapped teeth.