Thread: 68-year-old human beaten by 11 Nigteens!

68-year-old human beaten by 11 Nigteens!

CHICAGO -- The brutal beating of a 68-year-old man by 11 teens on a train here Monday was captured in a disturbing, graphic video obtained by Fox News.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/exclusive...acked-11-teens

Fucking old man was just sitting there minding his own business when the attack began.
    Last edited by Dirtydan; 02-07-2020 at 11:06 PM.
    To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

A police source told Fox that the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office “wouldn’t touch” the case if the victim can’t identify those accused or is unable to cooperate.
    Oh fuck off, they're too scared to admit they are too scared to prosecute their cuddly wuddly niggers. Sounds like the DA has the spine of an amoeba, I'm surprised they get anything done.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblade View Post
    Oh fuck off, they're too scared to admit they are too scared to prosecute their cuddly wuddly niggers. Sounds like the DA has the spine of an amoeba, I'm surprised they get anything done.
    In New York and my wonderful, tolerant country, Canada, you cannot even mention race. You cannot even mention sex, either. You have to use the vaguest terms possible - and they expect the public to identify said vague suspect with the most basic descriptions.

A police source told Fox that the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office “wouldn’t touch” the case if the victim can’t identify those accused or is unable to cooperate.
    But they got right on the investigation of that fag Smollett's "assault" and wasted how many man-hours and how much money? Aw fuck, I'm about down to my last nerve reading about this shit.