+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3 Forum section requests

Awards Radio Guest - For being a guest on the radioLoyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.

Post 3 Forum section requests

Hey CO.com Team, could you please (if allowed on this site) add a dedicated section for muslim antics, and also in general discussion, have sections for hobbies, sports, and PC gaming?

NO!

Haha just kidding. I was thinking about doing a video game forum to see if any Chimpers wanted to play live as a group.

I'm undecided on the Muslim thing right now, but we can sure do a hobbies, a sports, and a video game section.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

MAYBE TIME TO CONSIDER GOING AFTER MUZZIES-THEY HERE TO KILL ALL US INFIDELS

https://gellerreport.com/2020/03/mel...y-attack.html/

Don't you think the Muslim thing deserves its own website?

I'd love to have a gaming section for talking about video games. As far as sports go, there's just too many niggers in them... so I've lost interest in sports altogether.

hi
    pics from instagram-when i try to post the software here says files in valid-they are comming from my computer however i can post them all over social media with no issues??

IT does that sometimes if you post a bunch of pictures in a row. It's in order to discourage people from spamming vulgar content.

If not that, what type of files are they? Just regular old .gif and .jpg's?