Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woke MGTOW talks about his sex doll

Quote Originally Posted by DJ StoopNig View Post
    $15,000?!

Well they say that love is grand....I guess loving a doll is fifteen grand.
    People think those baby dolls that look like dead babies are expensive at 1500-3000$, but think of the cost of a real baby. Fake babies and fake women - they're for people who want a baby/partner but don't REALLY want them. They want the fantasy and not the messy, costly reality into which they would have to put some effort, make compromises, sacrifices and spend money. They want toys they can stick in a closet or a drawer if they aren't in the mood to play with them.

The first time I ever heard about those sex dolls was this nutty, creepy nigger thing:

Awards Radio Guest - For being a guest on the radioLoyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.
    Stopped that video at 26 seconds, that is WAY too creepy. He's saying that their "relationship hasn't changed", well no shit Sherlock, of course it hasn't changed, it doesn't exist. Then he starts talking about how they support each other, etc., it just seems like he is trying to justify all of this by masquerading it as an actual relationship. Also, did anyone else notice the handcuffs? That thing is a doll, it doesn't move. These guys are lost in a fantasy.

Maybe the handcuffs were left over from the last time the nigger got arrested.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Also, did anyone else notice the handcuffs?
    I did not notice that! I never thought I'd feel sorry for a synthetic creation but I find myself feeling sympathy for these fake women being at the mercy of that creepy weirdo.

There was one where a sex doll worth $3,000 was molested until it was broken, so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by IseADiva View Post
    People think those baby dolls that look like dead babies are expensive at 1500-3000$, but think of the cost of a real baby. Fake babies and fake women - they're for people who want a baby/partner but don't REALLY want them. They want the fantasy and not the messy, costly reality into which they would have to put some effort, make compromises, sacrifices and spend money. They want toys they can stick in a closet or a drawer if they aren't in the mood to play with them.

The first time I ever heard about those sex dolls was this nutty, creepy nigger thing:

In short: they want something they can control, whose image they can shape to whatever they want, knowing the other party cannot refuse.

Oh man, now it has become even worse!

https://dollspride.com/
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Quote Originally Posted by Gul Dukat View Post
    Are we talking about Sandman, that YouTuber who always talks in a monotone voice?

"Today's video is brought to you by Mr I can'tgettheclam and here's what he has to say".
    Same one, yeah. He's got a sex doll.