Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Woke MGTOW talks about his sex doll

  1. #1

    Woke MGTOW talks about his sex doll

    MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way - has steadily devolved to be reverse feminism. Much like how feminists bemoan men for everything wrong in the world, MGTOWs apply the same logic with women: they refuse to date them, talk to them, hire them, or even consider them their equals. They hate marriage, will not buy them jewelry, or generally be kind to the fair sex. However, offer them sex dolls and they'll sweet talk them, consider them their wives and even buy them diamond earrings.

    It makes me want AI to become self-aware, just to see their faces when they get rejected by robots.

    Remember: this are the same guys making fun of cat-ladies in their 40's, drinking away their lives with wine.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtNXhOvqUCc&t=101s

  2. #2
    From what you described, MGTOW and modern feminism are two bickering heads of the same monster. It's a bit like the "girls are icky" or "boys... yuck" attitudes that you would expect children to grow out of by the time they turn 7. Men and Women have worked together for millennia, and it got humankind through everything that we have endured throughout our existence. Both are products of a rampant liberalism that is known for creating problems where there aren't any, the same liberalism (I may add) that thinks that niggers in society is somehow a strength. These numbskulls who think that a sex toy can somehow replace the intellect, warmth and character of a human, much the same way cat ladies think you'll get it from a cat. Wrong on BOTH counts. The forces at work who have made it their goal to destroy normal human relationships (especially between the sexes on a general level) are sadly succeeding. Watched a bit of that video, and to be honest, fuck NO. That's some creepy shit.

    Edit: As for AI going self-aware, it's like the movie "Vice" where that exact thing happened (except the androids went batshit and started attacking people)
    Last edited by Fireblade; 02-04-2020 at 12:22 PM.

  3. #3
    Well at least a cat or a dog can give you some companionship, and even some affection. But WTH are you supposed to do with a doll?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

  4. #4
    Watched a bit of the vid again, and (I doubt it's an accident) that thing looks like Jennifer Lawrence

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ StoopNig View Post
    Well at least a cat or a dog can give you some companionship, and even some affection. But WTH are you supposed to do with a doll?
    The guy fucks it. Gail Dines, a feminist, noted that men like this absolutely despise women - and I mean true misogyny in this case - and will refuse to see them as humans. Yet, add a sex doll and suddenly they're cooing over it, buying it things like this guy bought diamond earrings for an object which can never appreciate its value.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireblade View Post
    From what you described, MGTOW and modern feminism are two bickering heads of the same monster. It's a bit like the "girls are icky" or "boys... yuck" attitudes that you would expect children to grow out of by the time they turn 7. Men and Women have worked together for millennia, and it got humankind through everything that we have endured throughout our existence. Both are products of a rampant liberalism that is known for creating problems where there aren't any, the same liberalism (I may add) that thinks that niggers in society is somehow a strength. These numbskulls who think that a sex toy can somehow replace the intellect, warmth and character of a human, much the same way cat ladies think you'll get it from a cat. Wrong on BOTH counts. The forces at work who have made it their goal to destroy normal human relationships (especially between the sexes on a general level) are sadly succeeding. Watched a bit of that video, and to be honest, fuck NO. That's some creepy shit.

    Edit: As for AI going self-aware, it's like the movie "Vice" where that exact thing happened (except the androids went batshit and started attacking people)
    He's not the only one. Another one, Sandman, also has a sex doll which looks vaguely Russian. The comments are congratulating this guy - and they're the same ones making fun of the 'you don't have any eggs' feminists.

  7. #7
    Well, that didn't go according to plan for him,

    1.jpg

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Bastille View Post
    He's not the only one. Another one, Sandman, also has a sex doll which looks vaguely Russian. The comments are congratulating this guy - and they're the same ones making fun of the 'you don't have any eggs' feminists.
    Are we talking about Sandman, that YouTuber who always talks in a monotone voice?

    "Today's video is brought to you by Mr I can'tgettheclam and here's what he has to say".
    Last edited by DJ StoopNig; 02-14-2020 at 02:20 PM. Reason: We don't want to bash members, especially those from the Potato Bin.
    “A man that chases women will run out of money. But a man that chases money will never run out of women”-Unknown

  9. #9
    In the near future, after the last toxic male has died off and beta fag nu-males rule the earth they will have only hunks of rubber that look like dead bodies as their partners. These latex ladies make no demands, can't object to anything and never criticize their insufficient soyboy partners.

    The makers of Real Dolls are improving all the time:

    For $15,000, Levy says users will be able to buy sex robots with synthetic skin embedded with electronic sensors allowing them to respond to touch, the ability to talk back in a “sexy voice,” and heating elements so that they’ll be warm … all over.
    https://www.inverse.com/article/2302...sale-next-year

    Maybe I should look into this.
    RodDoll.jpg

  10. #10
    $15,000?!

    Well they say that love is grand....I guess loving a doll is fifteen grand.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •