+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Trayvon Hoax

Unregistered

The Trayvon Hoax

https://www.thetrayvonhoax.com/

This looks real interesting. The race hustling was deeper than we ever imagined.

By examining Trayvon’s 750-page phone records, Gilbert discovers that Rachel Jeantel, the key witness whose testimony led to the prosecution of George Zimmerman, was a fraud.

Interesting, I see it asks what Al Sharpton knew, my guess is very little, but just need a chance to racebait. Rachel Jeantel was probably just in it for the looks at muh

Unregistered
    I have noticed that the race hoax thing at a National level, has seemed to have disappeared after President OBooga left office.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have noticed that the race hoax thing at a National level, has seemed to have disappeared after President OBooga left office.
    The niggers and libtards are still at it. Re:Jussie Smollett. I don’t think it’s getting as much traction nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    The niggers and libtards are still at it. Re:Jussie Smollett. I don’t think it’s getting as much traction nowadays.
    Even the niggers are making fun of Smollet

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Smollett was really just a one nigger “looks at muh”, the type of thing that fags always do.
    The Trayvon,Brown and other dead nigs in the National news, seem to have been false flags to push an agenda, along the lines of race. The type of thing niggers do when they are trying to push some sort of legislation or false morality that nets them more power and money.