+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why are there two Chimpouts?

Unregistered

Why are there two Chimpouts?

I used to lurk on Chimpout.com, and was heartbroken when it went dark. Then I found Shitskin Plantation, which morphed into Dindu Plantation, and then I thought it reclaimed the name Chimpout and was located at Chimpout.org. It even has a link to Chimpout Radio, hosted by StoopNig. But, as I tend to do, I sometimes type in Chimpout.com into DuckDuckGo by accident and, voila, here is this site. I feel like I stepped through the mirror, and now I don't know which is the Matrix and which is the real world.

I posted a similar question on the other site with no answer yet. I don't want to cause any friction or fighting between groups, but in as calm and adult of a manner as possible, I would appreciate an explanation.

You got it 100% correct: Shitskin became Dindu, which became chimpout dot org.

I was a member at dot org, and I started the radio show up again with YTISFEDUP when he was still there. Chimpout dot org owns the domain chimpoutradio.com and they are still hosting old episodes of the show. New episodes can only be found here, at dot com.

Sometime last Summer I got banned from dot org, which lead to a few of their staff members resigning in protest. When I bought back the domain chimpout dot com, those people who left dot org came over here and we set about the monumental task of rebuilding chimpout.com.

It really doesn't matter which site you consider to be the real chimpout. In fact, we don't care if our members join the dot org site. I personally think that dot org, dot com, CM, and NM should all work together (and maybe someday we will). Until then, thanks for inquiring about all of this. I'm sure other people had the same questions but were afraid to ask.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Unniggafied
    I tend to view this site as the “House Chimpers” and the other site as the “Field Chimpers”. Is that wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Unniggafied View Post
    I tend to view this site as the “House Chimpers” and the other site as the “Field Chimpers”. Is that wrong?
    Haha, yeah I'd say it's maybe a little wrong. They do have some really good people over there.

Unregistered

So Now I know.

I was the original poster of this thread. As I mentioned, I posted nearly identical questions on each site, and waited for answers. I posted there first, and here second. On that site, Witchdoctor originally posted a very short answer claiming that it was the real Chimpout and that the other one (i.e., this one) is a copycat site. By comparison, on this site, DJ Stoopnig gave a much more thorough explanation and, as I perceived it, a call to peace and brotherhood among the websites sharing a common enemy. Since then, the "Why Are there Two Chimpouts?" thread has been deleted from the dot org site, and all traces of its existence have been erased.

So, why does this matter? In my view niggers would not be nearly the scourge on humanity that they are if not for the incessant problem of millions (perhaps billions) of people simply ignoring the truth because they want the truth to be something else. The truth is that niggers are not human and cannot function appropriately in a human civilization. If humans accepted that truth, we would not have to hate niggers any more than we hate dung beetles or water buffalo. But we don't share our movie theaters, and schools, or public accommodations with water buffalo because there is no widespread delusion that "they're just like us" with respect to water buffalo the where there is with niggers.

Consequently, the only reasons that niggers have become a plague is because the flame of truth about niggers has almost been completely extinguished. There are only small embers of truth (as to niggers) burning here and there, and for me a site like Chimpout is like a small truth candle burning in a vast expanse of darkness. If that flame ever dies out, humanity will be lost--until the truth is re-discovered. But that's the thing about truth, it can be discovered and re-discovered-- because it's true.

Look, anyone can hate niggers-- it's easy, because they are so hate-able. My dog hates niggers. But the real problem is the suppression of truth. God made niggers stupid and non-virtuous (or, if you don't believe in God, then nature made them that way). And that is as real as gravity, so it cannot be ignored. The humans of the world don't need to hurt niggers or be cruel to niggers, or even mistreat niggers, if we would just stop pretending that they are like Disney cartoon animals who can think and act like humans. Once it was decided that they should no longer be used as domestic animals or pets, they should have been returned to the wild, or kept in nature preserves. Simply ignoring the truth and pretending they are human has been a disaster.

Accordingly, I have to conclude that the active suppression of truth may not be what makes niggers into niggers, but it is what allows niggers to ruin human societies. The dot com version of Chimpout has evinced a propensity to embrace truth (whatever its impact), whereas the dot org version of Chimpout has chosen to suppress truth if it is not to its liking. So, now I know.

Unregistered
    I have a question for DJ StoopNig

Did you used to post on another site as OzzyBonHalen? You have the same Bible verse in your sig here as there and a link to a vice magazine article.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a question for DJ StoopNig

Did you used to post on another site as OzzyBonHalen? You have the same Bible verse in your sig here as there and a link to a vice magazine article.

Nope. Someone may have copied the quote from my sig, or they could have come up with it independently but I am not OzzyBonHalen.

Awards Radio Guest - For being a guest on the radioLoyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.
    To the original poster, that was a good read, you should sign up here.

Yeah, at the end of the day, we are all on the same team, Chimpout.com is the only nigger bashing site I've seen that is willing to work with other sites to get the word out there, people need to know the facts about niggers.

And your mention of a candle reminds me of a quote, "All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light from a single candle". As long as niggers will continue to be the dangerous and disgusting creatures that they are, people will need a place where they can vent about them, and sites like this will be here.

Interesting... I didn't realize there was a chimpout.org.

Quote Originally Posted by sxng9 View Post
    Interesting... I didn't realize there was a chimpout.org.

dangerous alone.jpg