Thread: No More Emotional Support Peacocks on Airliners

No More Emotional Support Peacocks on Airliners

The Department of Transportation is proposing an overhaul to the regulations around service animals on flights in the United States, banning all animals except dogs, and no longer forcing airlines to let animals accompany passengers who say they need them just for emotional support, officials said on Wednesday.
    Finally someone in the government has come to their senses. I watched an interview with a flight attendant today who said that anymore these days, each flight was like "Noah's Ark".

I dont fly often but I know people who do and they say the same thing. It's an airport people, not a barnyard and no one wants to sit next to your pig. Personally, I find the whole idea of being so feeble and fragile that you need an emotional support animal to fly with you absolutely ridiculous. Stay home snowflake.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/22/t...-airplane.html

Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I watched an interview with a flight attendant today who said that anymore these days, each flight was like "Noah's Ark".
    I hope to fuck this passes and puts an end to the bizarre menagerie shit. The very fact these people feel they need to lug around exotic animals goes to show how mental they are, and it's just another form of attention seeking "looks ah' meez" tier shit when you feel the need to tote around some weird pet like that. Especially once you consider that any non-mammalian creature is basically totally alien and unrelatable to human beings. Being attached to a dog or maybe even cat I can understand, but you really want me to believe you get emotional support from a fucking iguana?

There are restrictions on a size of a bottle of shampoo and these wackos can bring a pony on the plane? The world gets more and more bizarro.