+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Machete groid earns trip to nig-Valhalla

Unregistered

Machete groid earns trip to nig-Valhalla

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jFau5aLVePnK/

:traybat

Evil pinhead Nathaniel Pinnock goes after L.A. PD, almost succeeds in chopping a cop. Action movie tier shit, right here. Along with a moral lesson and happy ending.

If the cops were properly trained that video would be about 30 seconds instead of 8+ minutes.

I'm glad they finally decided to use bullets instead of beanbags to properly deal with the wild nog and still it took so many shots to put the thing down. He nearly got to kill one of the cops before they got serious and deleted it. Niggers and machetes. The savagery can never be eliminated.

Looks like purentee Mandingo.

pinnock.jpg
    Last edited by IseADiva; 01-20-2020 at 12:12 AM.

But he dinnent doo nuffins!
    “A man that chases women will run out of money. But a man that chases money will never run out of women”-Unknown

Good work getting that groid before he killed that cop, goes to show how idiotic it is the cops have to try all kinds of lesser means of force before they can escalate to just shooting the nigger.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by The Grand White Duke View Post
    Good work getting that groid before he killed that cop, goes to show how idiotic it is the cops have to try all kinds of lesser means of force before they can escalate to just shooting the nigger.
    They probably tried to bribe it with a bunch of bananas before whipping out the bean bags and tazers,
    Just that the Police chief was too embarrassed to release the film.

Quote Originally Posted by TALCUM X View Post
    he wuz a gude boi
    Talcum x? Do I remember you? Nevermind, I just shat my self laughing at your handle, welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by TALCUM X View Post
    he wuz a gude boi
    Welcome Talcum X, good to have you here!

+ Reply to Thread