+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two dead niggers make the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Judas Preist doesn't..

Revrun Bix Nood

Two dead niggers make the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Judas Preist doesn't..

The Rock N Roll Hall of Fame is a joke, filled with artifacts that were never even owned by anyone famous. Most of their displays are recreations and forgeries. Who cares what they do. It's almost as if getting inducted is an insult, and being snubbed means you're actually cool.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

The R&R Hall of Fame is a fuckin joke. Below are a few of their inductees.

James Brown, Marvin Gaye, Aretha Franklin, Smokey Robinson, The Supremes, Stevie Wonder, Muddy Waters, Bob Marley, Al Green, Martha and the Vandellas, Gladys Knight and the muffuggin pimps....etc.

How in God's name do any of those knee grows have anything at all to do with rock 'n roll? I understand the influence of early blues on rock 'n roll but the list of inductees reads like an NBA roster.
    Last edited by SC Anemia; 01-19-2020 at 04:11 PM.

Douche Mode, Whitney Crackwhore, Nine Inch Nails and some nigger thug rapper...Biggie Smalls

I like NIN somewhat but Priest should have been the number one pick.

Unregistered
    https://youtube.com/watch?feature=yo...&v=zh942B0QmRU

Rock and Roll Hall of fame = Rock and Roll McNoggers