Thread: Nigger Army Veteran Gets Prosthetic Legs Repossessed

Nigger Army Veteran Gets Prosthetic Legs Repossessed

The Department of Veterans Affairs has said it will make a new pair of prosthetic legs for a Mississippi Army veteran who had his prosthetic legs repossessed two days before Christmas.

Jerry Holliman, 69, who served in Vietnam and Iraq and received the Bronze Star Medal, recently claimed that his legs had been repossessed and that the VA was not willing to pay for them. After his plight made headlines around the country, the VA office in Jackson said it would settle the dispute and is willing to make him a new set of prosthetic legs free of charge.
    This nigger had all sorts of medical conditions that contributed to the loss of his hind legs including gangrene.

Medical records show that Holliman has had several ailments over the years. He’s survived three forms of cancer, kidney failure, and diabetes--most of which he attributes to being exposed to Agent Orange, a tactical herbicide used by the U.S. military during the Vietnam
    I'm calling bullshit. Agent orange didn't cause his diabetes, his horrific diet and lifestyle did.

So the real reason this nigger got its legs repossessed....the same as if they were an Escalade from a used car lot, he didn't pay for them so fuck off.

The VA told Holliman that the prosthetics legs were obtained as a private purchase, which precluded them from paying for them on his behalf. Instead, he said he was told to use Medicare to pay for them. He refused that option because he said using Medicare would have required him to pay a co-pay.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/gold-star...ispute-with-va
    Last edited by SC Anemia; 01-19-2020 at 10:00 AM.

Wasn't Agent Orange only known for potential nerve damage? Usually chlorine gas rots your legs.

How do you lose your legs digging latrines or peeling potatoes in the mess hall?

This is a perfect example of why cannon fodder should be left behind. Good or alive.

He refused that option because he said using Medicare would have required him to pay a co-pay.
    I can just hear this boon squawking "I ain't paying no ten dollar copay for some damn legs!"

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Quote Originally Posted by DJ StoopNig View Post
    I can just hear this boon squawking "I ain't paying no ten dollar copay for some damn legs!"

Doesn't sound right to me. Medical equipment is covered under Medicare Part "B," which doesn't have a copay. If this nigger had just brought a prescription to medical supply store that could supply those prosthesis, and had the MD do the necessary paperwork he would have gotten them for free.