Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Queen Threw The Nigger Out

The Queen Threw The Nigger Out

The oil driller and Meagain will no longer be royals, use royal titles, be supported by the tax payers and will pay the people back what it cost to refurbish the nigger nest

"The Sussexes will not use their HRH [His or Her Royal Highness] titles as they are no longer working members of the Royal Family. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have shared their wish to repay Sovereign Grant expenditure for the refurbishment of Frogmore Cottage, which will remain their U.K. family home," the palace said.

The refurbishment reportedly cost £2.4 million, or approximately $3.1 million, the Daily Mail has reported.
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ment-royal.amp

Harry went from soldier to soy.
    Never marry a woman who's been divorced.
    From what I understand the Queen has stated get your sh*t straightened in 3 days or else. (oh goody another car accident, get your popcorn).
    He threw away his birth right for a mixed race, home wrecker.

Harry was always the less disciplined, and uncontrolled of the two, William was always the smarter, straight cut and disciplined one. He knew knew damn well to marry a white woman, the Queen
    would never approve of any dindu dna in the royal family line.

Here was the reason Will and Kate were having as many kids, they wanted to keep the throne as far away from Harry and Megan Shartle.
    Well played strategy, all he needed to do was ...you know.....thingy. (Monty Python reference)
    “A man that chases women will run out of money. But a man that chases money will never run out of women”-Unknown

Queen Elizabeth II is the sovereign, and her heir apparent is her eldest son, Charles, Prince of Wales. Next in line after him is Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, the Prince of Wales's elder son. Third in line is Prince George, the eldest child of the Duke of Cambridge, followed by his sister, Princess Charlotte, and younger brother, Prince Louis. Sixth in line is Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, the younger son of the Prince of Wales.
    Aside from being (formerly) sixth in the line of succession, Harry's always been WAY off the hook for a royal anyway. Marrying a divorced nigger mongrel was only the last straw.

I could be wrong but I always got the impression that Queen Elizabeth was a closet racist anyway. At the very least, not one to suffer the indignity of rubbing elbows with niggers.

That was quite evident when MeAgain brought her mammy over to meet the new in-laws. That was quite funny in my opinion. The Queen looked like someone was holding a turd under her nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Gul Dukat View Post
    Harry went from soldier to soy.
    Never marry a woman who's been divorced.
    From what I understand the Queen has stated get your sh*t straightened in 3 days or else. (oh goody another car accident, get your popcorn).
    He threw away his birth right for a mixed race, home wrecker.

Harry was always the less disciplined, and uncontrolled of the two, William was always the smarter, straight cut and disciplined one. He knew knew damn well to marry a white woman, the Queen
    would never approve of any dindu dna in the royal family line.

Here was the reason Will and Kate were having as many kids, they wanted to keep the throne as far away from Harry and Megan Shartle.
    Well played strategy, all he needed to do was ...you know.....thingy. (Monty Python reference)
    The romance between William and Kate was also played out. Initially he was happy to break up with her in college when they were dating. But they reconciled and here they are with three beautiful white children with a fourth possibly on the way. William married her for temperance and love, and Harry married out of lust.

Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Aside from being (formerly) sixth in the line of succession, Harry's always been WAY off the hook for a royal anyway. Marrying a divorced nigger mongrel was only the last straw.

I could be wrong but I always got the impression that Queen Elizabeth was a closet racist anyway. At the very least, not one to suffer the indignity of rubbing elbows with niggers.

That was quite evident when MeAgain brought her mammy over to meet the new in-laws. That was quite funny in my opinion. The Queen looked like someone was holding a turd under her nose.
    The Queen is pretty based, though many say she is not. Her husband was SUPER based and un-PC. I highly doubt she approves of the diversity currently afflicting England.

What's coming.

Attached Images Attached Images

I'm no fan of the royals and this is just icing on the cake. QEII is ok but she raised a pile of retards.

When the Queen and the nigger went on their alone trip just after the wedding, I thought it was going to end in some "tragic and unforseen accident" that would claim Megan, quite surprised it didn't happen

Never cared for the "Royals", and don't understand why so many Americans are enchanted by them, but the queen just raised her standings a notch in my book.