Thread: Chimpout Artifact

Chimpout Artifact

To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

I've still got the insulated mug with a lid. It's still holding up.
    220_550x550_Front_Color-NA.jpg

Cafe press still has a lot of chimpout gear...not sure where the money goes so I'm not going to buy anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Igger View Post
    I've still got the insulated mug with a lid. It's still holding up.
    220_550x550_Front_Color-NA.jpg

Cafe press still has a lot of chimpout gear...not sure where the money goes so I'm not going to buy anything else.
    I’ve got that same one. It cracked in a car crash, but it doesn’t leak.

Here is the original first edition Chimpout Coffee Mug only a very few early members might still have...

​The money all goes to Cafe Press...nobody but Cafe Press profits from these sales anymore due to dead emails and closed or abandoned accounts. The creator turns over all rights to all uploaded images to Cafe Press as part of the deal.
    Niggers are not Human.

We've been kicking around the idea of having our own store hosted here on the site. We weren't sure if there was enough interest in merchandise but it's looking like maybe we should give this idea some more consideration.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Here are three pieces from my collection. The first is a cookie jar. The second is a bank. The third is just a Sambo Nigger with a bag of cotton.

90BE3B65-1C09-4740-BAFB-23F554ABE96F.jpg

E10AC87A-E6A7-4BE2-89F9-B65F2FEEACE1.jpg

72F98FBE-D73D-49E2-BE62-DF4C86643283.jpg
    To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

“A man that chases women will run out of money. But a man that chases money will never run out of women”-Unknown

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16