Thread: Owning A Slave In 2020

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awards Loyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.Silver Spud - For getting banned from The Potato BinRadio Guest

Owning A Slave In 2020

The average person or family just could not afford a nigger in 2020. In the first place, they would be terribly expensive to purchase. Secondly, they would require food, shelter, vet care, etc. to maintain them in good working order to protect your initial investment and insure years of production. It would be much cheaper and less headaches to buy mechanized equipment. Niggers are just not cost effective in agriculture today. As the old jokes goes, they are just simply outdated farm implements.

https://www.measuringworth.com/slavery.php
    Last edited by Dirtydan; 01-16-2020 at 10:03 AM.
    To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

Not to mention the smell, the cost of broken / stolen items, muh dikkery, and having to implement frequent attitude adjustments.

I'd rather suffer and do the labor myself than have a nigger within ten miles of me.

Sadly many of the infirm elderly in my town have nigger caretakers (some of them live in). I see the hoopties on 28in rims parked in front of the old person's house or I see niggers pushing the wheelchair through the grocery store. How degrading and unfair that old white folks be subjected to these subhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Igger View Post
    Not to mention the smell, the cost of broken / stolen items, muh dikkery, and having to implement frequent attitude adjustments.

I'd rather suffer and do the labor myself than have a nigger within ten miles of me.

Sadly many of the infirm elderly in my town have nigger caretakers (some of them live in). I see the hoopties on 28in rims parked in front of the old person's house or I see niggers pushing the wheelchair through the grocery store. How degrading and unfair that old white folks be subjected to these subhumans.
    At my gym there's a profoundly challenged man in his 20's, one of his care givers is you guessed it dah nah nah nuuuuhhh...it's a nigger, the special case is left lone and sitting by himself and the caregiver is on his cell foam in a different part of the building. The special case is left sitting on a bench looking around not knowing where his respite worker is, and he has no verbal ability to explain his situation.

Back on topic.

I was reading a book written about a hundred years ago, saying how if a person wants to get rich, they have to do the work themselves. That means picking your own crops, or hiring your own race and paying them, it would have saved us big time in the future. Entire parts of the country that are nigger slums wouldn't exist, the war on poverty wouldn't have cost 20 trillion.
    “A man that chases women will run out of money. But a man that chases money will never run out of women”-Unknown

Niggers were rendered obsolete by mechanized farm equipment just in the same way useless, underachieving professional cash register workers are being replaced by robots in the modern day. It's the simple reality you have to make yourself useful to society to get anywhere. Slavery and Jim Crow type policies were one of the best things that ever happened to niggers because it gave them purpose and enforced discipline, now they're just political cannon fodder being enabled in destroying themselves and each other.

I tell people - Left and Conservative alike - that blacks would never have been brought to the US had white plantation owners paid white workers a fair wage. They were unwilling to cover medical costs from malaria and other workplace related fatalities. Slavery was cheap labour, and basically, white plantation owners took the place of modern day Silicon Valley corporate overlords.

A slave back then was worth $33,000 dollars today. That's the price of a brand new SUV. Modern blacks don't even make that much a year on a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Bastille View Post
    I tell people - Left and Conservative alike - that blacks would never have been brought to the US had white plantation owners paid white workers a fair wage. They were unwilling to cover medical costs from malaria and other workplace related fatalities. Slavery was cheap labour, and basically, white plantation owners took the place of modern day Silicon Valley corporate overlords.

A slave back then was worth $33,000 dollars today. That's the price of a brand new SUV. Modern blacks don't even make that much a year on a job.
    I was reading something in a business magazine that poorer whites had a higher net worth than the average black net worth.

Here's a couple articles I found, the internet has many articles on the black/ white wealth divide.

https://qz.com/1368251/black-income-...-in-the-1950s/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...behind-whites/

What it boils down to is attitude about money. When I worked in a production plant with non whites (blacks, Asian, East Indian) their attitude was that money was something to be spent as soon as you had it, and sure enough rich on Friday, poor on Monday.

They were mad at me because I was the only one stashing my checks.

Whites/ Asians, the rich in general buy assets that will rise in value, and or they will trade the markets, that's why the rich get richer.
    “A man that chases women will run out of money. But a man that chases money will never run out of women”-Unknown