Thread: Nigger tries to break in through doggy door

Nigger tries to break in through doggy door

To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

Too bad there wasn't a giant pissed-off dog who was very protective of his door.

This is why it's important to have shepherd and cattle-dog type dogs that are smart, protective and territorial, or just a full blown large breed guard dog if you are up the task of owning one. Dogs are (hu)man's best friend and one of niggers' worst enemies.

Imagine seeing that no-pants, evil groid trying to slither into your house? Too bad the wife didn't have a shotgun handy.

“I want him off the streets,” Farrell said. “He ought to be put in prison. I just wonder why he was let out of jail.”
    Yes, we're all wondering why a convicted sex offender - who cut off his useless ankle bracelet because the call of muh dik was not to be ignored - is loose on the streets to prey upon humans.

Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Too bad there wasn't a giant pissed-off dog who was very protective of his door.

https://gifer.com/en/2PoQ

Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Aaaaaah! Look how fucking evil this thing is:

82187810_10162713370530307_3200878485341995008_n.jpg
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16