Thread: Anyone remember GG Allin?

Awards Loyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.Silver Spud - For getting banned from The Potato BinRadio Guest

Anyone remember GG Allin?

(Jesus Christ Allin)
    Last edited by Dirtydan; 01-14-2020 at 10:36 PM.
    To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

Another dead doper. Why would anyone give a fuck?

He was living in Muskegon MI prior to his NYC death and he hung out at an underground club called The Ice Pick which is where I met him.

GG was demon possessed and would talk about himself with delusions of grandeur. The guy was violent and seriously unhinged and as a teen ager it was difficult for me to be around him. Still, his bass player was cool and a decent artist who did my first tattoo.

GG used to have long hair and he would shit into his own hand onstage then fling poop like a monkey into the audience. He smeared his own feces into his hair in Detroit and a girl I went to HS with had to ride all the way back with him and she said he never washed it off. I mean it was still in there several days later. I'm guessing his head was shaved as a result of being arrested which is common if they suspect you have lice.

Anyway, I wasn't too far behind GG in terms of my own mental instability and hatred toward mankind. I was even mistaken for him once.

He was serious about opening fire in to the crowd and then killing himself and it was supposed to happen on the tour in which he died. So glad it didn't end that way. I'm even more glad I got out of that scene and cleaned up my act.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Awards Loyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.Silver Spud - For getting banned from The Potato BinRadio Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whipping Post View Post
    Another dead doper. Why would anyone give a fuck?
    Maybe they do, maybe they don't. I don't decide these things. Remember what Ricky Nelson said? "You can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself." And, the misfortunes and suffering of others pleases me very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydan View Post
    Maybe they do, maybe they don't. I don't decide these things. Remember what Ricky Nelson said? "You can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself." And, the misfortunes and suffering of others pleases me very much.
    I'm somewhere in that ballpark myself. I discharged another client yesterday who, in this instance...was at least truthful. He told me that he'd rather be able to get high than have a (county funded) roof over his head. 54 years old and dope is more important to him. No visible means of support, friends or family (that aren't incarcerated) and would still rather be homeless than follow a few rules.

My response and very sincere thoughts were fine...go slam that dope right into the afterlife for all I give a fuck.
    Last edited by SC Anemia; 01-15-2020 at 01:22 AM.

Somehow I ended up in the wrong part part of youtube where they had this guy's funeral. His body was unpreserved, still covered in feces, bloated, his friends were pouring booze in his corpses' mouth.
    “A man that chases women will run out of money. But a man that chases money will never run out of women”-Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Gul Dukat View Post
    Somehow I ended up in the wrong part part of youtube where they had this guy's funeral. His body was unpreserved, still covered in feces, bloated, his friends were pouring booze in his corpses' mouth.
    GG believed his bodily fluids were communion to be shared with his audience. There was also an event where he bound an underage female, held her against her will, and tortured her. He was convicted and sent to prison a while for that one. If I remember correctly, he was burning her with a cigarette lighter.

I know a guy who is selling GG's personal belongings if anyone is interested. Not sure what he has, specifically but I can find out.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

If you guys buy anything wash it off before bringing it in the house, your whole family might get pink eye or a random disease ending in "ia".
    “A man that chases women will run out of money. But a man that chases money will never run out of women”-Unknown

My ethics professor in College claimed to have been GG's lawyer in a couple of obscenity cases. It was mostly him defending poop throwing as "protected speech/art"